Haunted Past 2

I stood up from the chair with so much pain from my right leg carrying the packaged food.

"Do you live around here?" She asked but I ignored her walking slowly than before, my leg hurt so badly.

"Mum misses you so much" She said sarcastically. I turned to her with tears building in my eyes.

"Linda I think you should mind your business and not talk to me" I said.

"Oh" She exclaimed. "Did I hurt you?" She smiled. "You are so soft and tender like before" She said teasingly. "I remember those days I used to beat your ass and make your life hell" She said laughing and that's when my tears started falling.

"Oh come on, I thought you were a strong girl. Why are you then crying?" She said sarcastic, teasing me.

"I'm stronger than you can ever think" I said turning and walking, not wanting to hear anything else she had to say.

I walked out with tears in my eyes, but what I saw made me want to cry more.

ANTONIO'S POV

I can't believe she said that, doesn't she believes we are going to marry someday or am I some playboy to her?. I'm in the bathroom washing my face, I got angry and left Tana, somehow I feel like crying and becoming depressed, that's why I keep pouring water on my face regularly.

When I was finally okay with washing my face, I cleaned my face with a towel. Then I came out of the bathroom, walking a few steps almost about to enter the restaurant I left Tana. [Am such a bad man leaving my woman all alone]

Until I starred at a pairs of eyes I never thought I would ever see again in my life after what she did to my woman.

"Jessica!" I said angrily.

She seems to notice me, as she looks suprised but then she starts to smile.

"Antonio?" She asked confirming.

I gave her a frown, wanting to walk inside the restaurant when she stopped me.

"Wait. It's been long, I've missed you so much" She said holding my arm.

"Get off me" I said wiggling my hand.

"Sorry" She said smiling more. "You look more handsome" She complimented bitting her lower lip.

"If you don't have anything reasonable to say, then let me leave" I said rudely.

"Wait, I do" She said walking closer to me, whispering something in my ears "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I smiled to that." Yes. Even more, she's my soon to be wife" I said the last part loudly and proudly.

"Who?" She asked with a frown.

"Your stepsister" I said.

"My stepsister?, Who's that?" She asked confusing.

"Tana" I spoke.

"Tana?" She asked laughing.
"She's dead already, why not move on with your life" I looked at her, she acts stupid.

"Did you murder her?" I asked with an angry look walking close to her to scare her.

"What...no......why.... why would I?" She looked frightened.

"Your a bitch" I murmured walking away, when Jessica pulled my hand as she hugged me tightly.

"Let go of me" I said struggling from her grip.

"I love you Antonio" I ignored her as I pushed her with all my force, now I was angry. I turned to walk away when I saw....
.. HER.

She was crying looking at me directly, I could see she was having mixed emotions. I hope she didn't get any wrong idea of what just happened now.

I immediately walked up to her wanting to hug her but she pushed me away. Then she dropped the nylon she was holding on the ground.

"They're yours" She said as she started walking out.....No she was running, and I know she was in pain.

I took the nylon from the ground, running to catch up with her.

"Tana" I shouted but she kept on running until I saw her crashing to the ground. I ran faster to her.

"Don't touch me" She said angrily as more tears dropped down from her eyes.

"Your injured" I said pointing to her bleeding leg.

"It's none of your business, just get out of here" She said, but I ignored her carrying her in my arms as I took her to the car. I put the nylon at the back of the car, as I placed Tana at the front helping her with her seat belts.

I entered, as I started driving in silence. She kept on crying, and I tried holding her hand but she removed hers. What did I do?

"Am sorry" I said apologizing for what I didn't know I did.

She ignored me looking outside.

"Please stop crying" I said using my left hand to wipe her tears away but she pushed my hand away, looking at me angrily.

"What did I do?" I asked her, cause I'm getting angry already.

I drove faster till we reached the penthouse. She came out of the car hurriedly entering the penthouse.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard my mum ask as I entered the penthouse.

"I don't know" I said hugging her and giving her a kiss on her head."Have you eaten?"

"Did you guys have a fight?" She asked ignoring my question looking worried.

"No" I said with a fake smile.

I walked to the dinning dropping the nylon on the table, it was a packaged food that was inside.

"Do you mind telling me everything that happened?" My mum asked calmly sitting on one of the chairs. I sighed quietly as I sat beside her.

"She's being stubborn" I said.

"Am being stubborn?"I heard Tana say, I turned my head she was standing there.

"Yes you are, why are you suddenly angry?" I asked standing up.

"Because your a cheat?"

"A cheat?" I asked confused.

"What were you doing with her?"

"Where you blind?, she was the one who dragged my arm" I said angrily.

"I wasn't blind Antonio" She answered. "Why were you guys so close to each other, what were you guys even talking about?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question?. Why is this even a big deal"

"Because it was a big deal when you got angry at the restaurant and left me all alone. You didn't even care how I felt, you just walked out"

"What makes you think I didn't care?" I asked.

"Because you were busying romancing some girl while I was there crying" She said loudly.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, she was an unexpected stranger and I didn't romance her"

"Then what were you doing, didn't you know that pictures of you two were being taken? Or were you blind?"

"Pictures??" Now I understood clearly what happened. "That's not a problem, I can pay the people to delete them" I said trying to make her better.

"And what of me? Do you think you can pay me to forget it?"

"What are you even saying, I said I didn't do anything with her?"

"You where suppose to be with me, protecting me and making sure I wouldn't cry but you didn't " She was definitely being difficult.