The Birthday Party

AT THE PENTHOUSE

"Antonio am going already, meet you at the party" Jennie shouted so that her brother could hear her in his room.

"Why go alone? We will go together" he said as he walked downstairs in his suit.

"I want to pick up a friend"

"I don't mind, I'm not letting you drive alone at this hour of the day" He wore his wristwatch.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you come late"

"Don't worry about that, let's go" he said as he took the car key from the counter then walked out of the penthouse as Jennie followed behind.

SYLVIA & TANA HOUSE

Wow!, Today was really fast. Right now am almost done dressing up, I just wore my dress and jewelries.

Sylvia offered to give me makeup but I disagreed(I despise makeup, it makes people look like clowns) my opinion, She only did my hair.

"Go wear your shoes!" Sylvia shouted, she was already ready  wearing her light blue straight gown with flower designs all over it, matching it with identical earrings and necklace, she did minor makeup and wore her black heels as she sat on the chair.

She looked more than gorgeous.

"When we are about to go I will wear it"

"We are going now, Jennie just called she's on her way"

"Fine" I agreed.

I wore my flat black shoe, I can't wear heals unless am going to keep on stumbling and then hopefully land in the hospital.

the cake and cupcakes were already at the event, and I made extra 26 cupcakes Incase it wasn't  enough. After some minutes we heard horns coming from outside, Sylvia went outside to check who it was then she gave me sign to come.

I sighed slowly as I started feeling an unusual feeling. I felt afraid, sad, happy, warm and my thought went to Antonio, was he outside. I took my purse from the chair offed all the lights and came outside locking the door. I turned and frozen. ANTONIO

What was he doing here? I mean am happy but I feel my heart break, he also seems surprised to see me.

He starts scanning my body with his eyes what's wrong with what am wearing? I think. He was definitely admiring me🥳, I saw his lips curve into a little smile. He stopped and raised his head to look at me.

"Hi" I said waving. He walked into the car without responding. Sylvia and Jennie were already seating at the back seat, when I tried opening the door to seat with them it didn't open, they pointed I seat at the passenger seat.

I mouthed "why" and they said they needed enough space for themselves. Antonio was looking at his watch, it seems he was getting angry so I entered the passenger seat quietly, did my seat belt and Antonio drove off.

I looked at the mirror and it looks like Sylvia and Jennie were talking, YES they were bounding like close friends Antonio on the other hand just kept facing the road. He didn't glance anywhere else, I kept looking at him he looks very attractive today with his suit.

ANTONIO POV

We arrived and for some reason I decided to get out of the car to receive a few natural air, I walked around trying to relax.

"Where's tana?" I heard my sister ask the lady who came out. I stared back at the house where she came out from as my heart beat faster.

She came out wearing an evening fitted pink gown, showing her bare hands, with a purse in her hand, her hair is packed in a bun bringing out her beautiful face. I smiled a little looking at what was only mine.

Why does she look this pretty? No she looks more than pretty, she's gorgeous, she's a rare gem.
My eyes went to her tasty lips. What am I thinking? I can't forget what she did to me, just thinking about everything is making me angry.

I enter the car quickly not giving anyone a glance, am just going to focus on the road. Today Is my mum birthday, I've got to be happy. I catch her looking at me and turn to her, she immediately looks at the window. I continue driving and she continues looking at me why?

After a while we got to our destination, the place was designed elegantly, many cars were parked at the parking spot, I parked at an empty one then glared at my sister she was giving me her puppy eyes.

"You said 50 guests"

"Yes I did, but I think the people I invited invited other people" my sister said, i raised my eyebrows in disbelieve, she just pecked my cheeks and left dragging the other lady with her.

I turned to Tana and she was trying to remove her seat belt I think it was stuck. Should I help her? Was these Jennie doings? Wait No Jennie didn't even want me to follow her in the first place.

I sighed as i removed my seatbelt and leaned onto her trying to help her, my hand touched hers and I felt something like electric shock all over my body. I looked at her and our eyes met. She's so cute, looking like a baby, and her lips are *they look really tasty*, I leaned closer to her and I can't control the urge not to kiss her. I took her lips into mine and kissed her passionately and slowly, have been longing for this since she left. Her hand Is on my hair and I extend my hands around her waist, the seat belt unbuckled by itself.

TANA POV

Why won't this seatbelt unlock it's been two minutes now Sylvia and Jennie are out of the car and I think Antonio wants to leave. He looks over to me for some seconds before leaning towards me and immediately he gets close I get butterflies in my stomach.
He starts starring at my lips making me shy and nervous.

I was unable to think when  his lips met mine. I want this to last forever, I have missed Antonio kisses so much. Especially when his hands are wrapped on my waist, I just feel safe and happy I met him. My tongue is inside his mouth and I think he likes it, Now his hands are going under my dress he's lifting the dress up little by little, my laps are showing now.