Antonio & Tana

TANA'S POV

When Antonio left Carlos came with his mum to see me, she also brought Brittany with her. I miss that dog.

I know I'm suppose to be with Brittany cause Amanda gave the responsibility of keeping her but I let Amanda have her for some days.

"Where's that bitch?" Carlos asked looking around with a smile.

"No fowl language in my house" I said strictly.

"Ok ma" He teased. "Where's my enemy?" He asked.

"His not at home, he went to see his dad" I said carrying Brittany in my arms as I sat down.

"How are you doing dear?" Amanda asked sitting near me.

"Am good, what of you?"

"I'm doing great dear"

"Have you found any information about Carlos biological sister?" I asked.

"No" This time it was Carlos who answered.

"The investigation is still on- going. It's going to take months" He said with a sigh.

"Oh, sorry" I said with pity.

"Hey" Carlos said. "You don't have to be sad because of that, I'm sure we will find her someday" He said calmly.

"His right you should be rejoicing I heard Antonio proposed to you" She said with excitement as I blush.

"Oh look, she's blushing" Carlos teased.

"You guys are all over the news and social media. Your the latest gist in town" She said with a smile.

"I also heard he gifted you with a restaurant" Carlos added.

"Yes, I didn't really expect it" I said with joy.

"What about your former job?" Amanda asked.

"I haven't been to work for a long time so they replaced me with someone else"

"Oh so your jobless?" Carlos asked smiling, I think he was trying to mock me.

"You ask stupid questions" His mother scolded him.

"I got it from you" He said hugging and giving her a kiss on her head.

"You guys are so sweet" I said with a smile.

"Not as sweet as you" Carlos said with a wink.

"She's engaged for Christ sake" His mother said knocking his head and we all laughed.

"Where's Antonio's mum?" Carlos asked.

"She went for a walk, am sure she will be back any minute" I replied.

ANTONIO'S POV

Immediately I reached the Castle, I went straight to the dinning Hall. My dad is most likely to be there, cause that's his favourite place in the Castle.

And my guess was correct. He was sat on a chair looking through his phone. I went to sit down on one of the chair beside him.

As he sighted me he looked at me with a frown.

"What's all this?" He asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Haven't I told you not to go around messing with that girl"
I looked at him angrily his making me boil with anger already.

"She's my soon-to-be wife and my girlfriend. Why can't you just accept her"

"Am not going to accept someone like her, she's the main reason your becoming disrespectful and rude"

"That was all in the past, she has also impacted me in good ways. I know I've said a lot of rude and stupid things but that's because I was angry" I said calmly "I'm sorry dad" He looked at me surprised.

"I'm really sorry for everything I said. I know the main reason your angry with me is because I refused to be the next king but It's not like I didn't want to, it's just that I wanted Tana as my wife when I would be king but at that period she disappeared"

"She's not meant for you then" He said his voice was calmer than before.

"I misunderstood her, I thought she betrayed me and used me for a fool that's why I became aggressive and didn't want to trust anybody but when she came back to my life and explained her own side of her story, I gave her another chance in my life and she hasn't misused it" I said truthfully.

"I love her, I love her so much dad. Mum, Jennie, Tony accepts us and they love Tana so dearly"

He looked at me unsure on what to say.

"You love mum very deeply, would you be happy if I told you she's been sad and sometimes crying because of all this whole matter" I asked honestly.

"When is she going to come back?" He asked looking at me with hope.

"I don't know, she says she wants to stay till Tana fully recovers"

"But Tana is okay already" My dad said.

"Yes she is"

"Your mum is still angry at me right?"

"I guess so" I replied.

He sighed softly.

"You love Mum?" I asked.

"Why won't i?" He replied.

"I know you can't bear to see her far away from you. That's the same way I can't bear to see Tana far away from me, I love her and want to spend my entire life with her making a family.

He looked at me.

"I will be organizing a small feast tomorrow your free to come with Tana if you want. Also invite your mum" He said standing up.

"Thank you" I said as he walked away.

TANA'S POV

"Hello" I said to the phone, An unknown number called. Carlos and his mum already left leaving me with Brittany.

"Hello Tana" The voice sounded familiar.

"Ummm..... Hello" I said unsure

"This is Sylvia"

"Sylvia?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, it's been long"

"I know, how are you doing?"

"Am good, what about you?" I asked.

"Am okay. I heard Antonio proposed" She said with excitement.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"You guys are world wide romantic couples of the year"

"We are?" I asked.

"Of course, I envy you so much" She said jokingly

I laughed lightly. "What about your mum?" I asked.

"Forget about her" I felt someone arms wrap around my waist at that time.

"And I'm really sorry about what she did and said that day" She said remorseful. The person grip on my waist tighten, I didn't need to look at who it was I knew already it was Antonio.

"You don't have to" I said.

"I should be she's my mother" She said honestly.

"How are you calling me, I thought your mum is with your phone" I said confused. Antonio was trailing kisses down my neck .

"She is, I escaped somehow" I was somehow doubtful about what she said.