So Much Pain

I started weeping, missing Antonio so much. I know something is wrong but I didn't know what.

"Look at me" The woman said to me, looking worried. "His alright"

"How do you know?, I want to see him so badly"

"If you keep straining your brain and stressing your self you might loose consciousness. Take a deep breath and calm your self" I followed her words, trying to be calm and taking a deep breath but it was hard, I really wanted to see Antonio.

"I'm having a heartache" I told the woman.

She wrapped her arms around my body, giving me a motherly hug.

"I promise you his alright, tell me your dream"

I calmed down a little , then after a while I spoke.

"I saw a house on fire,it was a very big fire and I could hear his voice. He was shouting my name, I tried entering the house but I couldn't move, it's like something was controlling me not to move. His voice started to sound faint and that's after some seconds I didn't hear his voice.  That's when I shouted shouting his name and I woke up" I cried as I spoke, I really don't want to hear any bad news about Antonio.

"You need to eat and rest" She said as she let go of me and I rested my head back on the bed, as tears came down from my eyes.

AT AN ABANDONED FACTORY

"You imbecile" She said angrily throwing her phone on the man. "Good for nothing bastard, how dare you?" She asked hitting the man with her hands everywhere on his body. The man kept quiet, he was good at enduring this particular woman anger and madness.

"He was in there, why did you set the building on fire when you knew he was there"  She said angrily holding his shirt.

"Christina!" Her mum called unto her name walking towards her. Christiana let go of the man shirt.

"He killed him, he killed the love of my life. And now am going to butcher him" She said as she brought out a knife from the bag hung on her waist. She lifted the knife up about to strike the man.

"Christina stop. Stop this madness" The mother said frustrated as she dragged the knife from her daughters hand.

"His not dead, his in the hospital"

"What!?" She asked confused but relieved.

"Immediately the fire broke out, some of his men who made it out called the ambulance and police. According to what I heard, James ran back up to help Antonio and the others still upstairs.

Only two people died and the remaining sustend multiple serious injuries all over their body. Antonio is in a coma right now, he inhaled a lot of smoke and fainted before James could reach to him. He has a lot of injuries and some parts of the house fell on him.

He's at a private hospital receiving treatment with his injured men, only his family members are allowed in there and the people his parents approves"

"I don't care about all those details, I need to see him now" She said happily.

"And you" She said pointing angrily at the man. " Am cutting your salary, and no sex or woman for you not even Tana"  She said running leaving her mum and the man behind.

"Your such a weak, and coward man. You can't even do your work well" She said eyeing the man. "You should be thanking your stars, that nothing everlasting happened to Antonio unless you would have to pay with your life and that of your family"

"Am sorry ma" The ding dong man finally spoke.

"Sorry to your sex problems. Get the f**k out of my sight" She said feeling disgusted.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Mum stop crying" Jennie said trying to calm her mother. For the first time in so many years she's seeing her mum cry so bitterly.

"How can you say such a thing Jennie?, his your brother and his my son. Obviously I would cry"

"It's all because of that Tana girl. If I see her near my son again, I won't hesitate to kill her" Jennie's dad said angrily.

"Can you please stop blaming her, he only went there because he loves her" Her mum supported Tana even at this situation.

"He can't love someone like that, she's a witch. He must marry Christiana"

"Don't you dare call Tana that, Christina can't even cook or wash and her behaviour is zero percent, am not going to allow any form of relationship to happen between my son and her" Her mum said angrily.

"Can both of you please stop. It's Antonio choice, it's his life let him make his choices. You've already lived your life let him live his" Jennie said exhausted of her parents always arguing about this particular topic everytime.

"Tana" Antonio said slowly, his hand moved a little.

"Doctor, doctor" His mother shouted loudly, having hope in her.

Jennie went out of the room to call the doctor. While her mum held Antonio hand talking to him.

"Antonio, please say something again"

He didn't respond, his hand only moved. The doctor came in with Jennie as he started checking Antonio.

"He mentioned his girlfriend's name and he moved his hand" His mum pointed out.

"The drugs are working effectively on him, he would regain consciousness in a few hours. Let him rest"

"Okay" Jennie said.

"Where's she?" Antonio suddenly asked, his eyes were still closed and his body wasn't moving, only his mouth.

"Who?" His mum asked.

"I want to see Tana now, please go and look for her"
His hand moved a little again then it stopped.

"I promise you I will, just get better. I miss you already baby"

"Stop crying" he said.

"How can I stop?, I miss my son"  She said but he didn't reply or say anything.

"Doctor what's wrong with him?" His mum asked worried.

"His just resting, I think we should all leave here. And wait in the corridors" The doctor advised.

"I'm not leaving my son" His mum said holding his hand tightly.

His father gave a facial sign to the doctor saying 'let his mum stay' the doctor agreed and the others left.

How could she leave her son in this state?