Twin-fection Spreads ~ Michael

Part 2 for my last chapter, if you like the chapters with the fictional children then feel free to request more!
Sorry if my updates are a little slow, it's audition season for schools, but I did just get an offer! Plus, it was my 18th birthday (January 19th) so I've been celebrating xx
Requested by ilangel1
-------

6 Days Later...

"Hi Sweeties!" Crystal cooed in a hushed voice as Moose and Southy greeted her at the front door, she missed them so much and wanted to shower them with so much love but it was the middle of the night and no one appeared to be awake. Michael had been messaging her every day to update her on the conditions of the twins and as of right now they were doing a lot better but Crystal knew that everyone would have been exhausted still after a few rough days of illness. Luna had been struggling to sleep without coughing up her lungs, Eddie had felt too yucky to sleep through the night, and Michael had to take care of them both. But by the sounds of things now, everyone was able to get some rest. Crystal didn't want to disturb the silence of the house so she locked up and left her suitcase by the door before tip-toeing upstairs.

Crystal took a moment to poke her head into her kids' bedrooms and see their faces, both were sleeping soundly which made her heart melt, she just wanted to hold them because they looked so cosy and still a little frail. Instead she took herself into the master bedroom to cuddle with her husband, or should I say Doctor? She looked around and saw that Michael wasn't lying in bed like she thought he would be, nor was he just hanging out, he was just not there.

"Mikey?" Crystal whispered as she takes off her jackets and lays them down on a chair as she kept looking around.

"Hmm." A groan emerged from the ensuite bathroom which Crystal didn't even think about as the light was off and the door was closed so no light reflected onto the vacant bedroom.

"Michael, are you in there?" Crystal asks softly as she got nervous, having a slight hunch she knew what was to come for him.

"Uh huh." Michael whimpered from behind the door.

Crystal lets herself in and sees Michael sat in the dark, head leaning against the toilet by what she could see but it was purely just shadow. She couldn't see at all so she made a risky choice of turning on the bathroom light to which illuminated her poor husband in a terrible state. Mouth hanging open and what appeared to be a slight mixture of mucus and bile around his mouth, his eyes red and puffy and a body shaking whilst damp with sweat.

Crystal had never seen Michael so sick before and her heart immediately broke for him.

"Aw, my Love." She cooes softly as she kneels down to meet his height and brushes the hair away from his face to meet his eyes that were glossy and full of sadness. Michael pants and sniffles and doesn't even want to face his wife, he felt so disgusting and undesirable.

"Don't l-look at me." He mumbled as he wipes his snotty nose on the back of his hand as he felt too weak to reach for toilet paper.

"Mikey, how long have you been sitting here sick?" Crystal asks worriedly for fear that he'd just been sat alone for hours and hours.

"Sat for..." Michael thought for a moment but his head was so sore and it was hard to concentrate whilst battling nausea at the same time, he swallowed hard before breathing out of his mouth again, his nose was blocked.

"-bout two hours?" He replied more like a question, he didn't know for sure. That nausea hit him quick and violently. Crystal rubbed his arm gently but Michael still wanted to hide his face away.

"I guess you caught Ed's bug, huh?" Crystal sighs as she actually pulls out a wet-wipe from one of the drawers from the bathroom cabinet, Michael weakly wipes his face and nods very slowly to stop himself from causing more dizzy spells. He was for sure dehydrated.