Traveler's Tummy ~ Calum

Context: When travelling you gave to be careful of the food you eat and water you drink as your tummy isn't used to the different bacteria which can sometimes make you sick.

Requested by: immazombie19

-----

📍Bali

Luke's Pov:

Don't get me wrong, I love going on vacation, we are literally in paradise! But I always stress about getting sick abroad. I don't want to ruin the holiday for everyone because of my delicate stomach.

One curry and I'll blow!

"Luke, stop stressing! Enjoy yourself." Michael said as I picked at the plain pasta on my plate, I hated being so picky but I was so scared.

It was kind of a shame since everyone's food looked so good, fresh and colourful, proper good local food from this little cafe. And here I was with dry farfelle. No tomato sauce either.

"You know what I'm like!" I snapped at him, not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm literally a toddler in a man's body.

"This isn't our first time here, you didn't get sick here before." Ashton chuckled slightly as he enjoyed his food.

"I did once...all I did was brush my teeth. My tummy couldn't take it." I recalled my past trauma, that was a rough family vacation. My brand knew blue swimmers turned brown...

"Just don't drink the water or eat the salad and you'll be fine." Ashton said as he patted me on the back, I nodded slightly and just got back to my bland banquet.

"What about the salads?!" Calum asked as he glanced over at Ashton desperately for an answer, I looked down at his plate, he had eaten a sandwich and the plate was garnished with leaves.

"They wash the produce with tap water which you can't drink or brush your teeth with." Ashton explained like the wise guy he was.

"Yeah, I brushed my teeth with soda this morning." I told everyone.

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of brushing your teeth-" Michael started to ask me before Calum let out a scared whimper.

"I just ate my side salad!" He panicked a little, also kinda giggling as he said so, also on the verge of tears it seems.

Ashton presses his lips together and I can see the cogs turning in his head as he tried to find the right thing to say.

"Well...they don't always wash the produce with tap water. Like we are in a very touristy area of Bali so they probably buy those industrial bottles of water and stuff. Yeah. You'll be fine." Ashton babbled as he just tried to backtrack on everything he said about the water, although Calum was very welcome to eat pasta with me for the rest of the trip.

"You sure?" Calum asks nervously.

"Sure!" Michael agrees to give Ashton a break.

At least it wasn't me having a freak out, suddenly plain pasta tastes so much better than before...

3rd Person:

Michael had hired a car for the trip and was driving back to the villa that they were staying in, it was by the coast and had a private pool, so classy! So 5sos.

Calum was sat in the back seat with Ashton still feeling a little anxious about his salad. So much so that his stomach was hurting a little...or a lot. He felt all hot and sweaty, his belly was cramping up, and he swore he could feel his intestines wriggling around inside him.

Calum used his strength to clench his bootyhole and said a prayer inside his head.

"A-Ash." He whimpered shyly, only loud enough for him to hear.