One Messy Night ~ CALM

Context: Set when Luke passed his driving test.

This is a very comedic one (somewhat requested and co-written by my sister), so have a giggle whilst you read this x

------

📍The Hemmings Household

Luke's Pov:

Aww...I'm just a big toasty cinnamon bun, I never want to leave this bed! Nothing could make me leave this bed and I had a growing collection of reasons why:

1.) I was very sick with a bad cold and a little fever.

2.) Molly had her chin resting on my leg so I was legally obliged to stay put.

3.) I just couldn't be bothered to move.

Yes, I felt a little but bummed about not feeling well enough to join my friends at this house party that we had been invited too but I really couldn't think of anything I would want to do less with a headache. Plus, I did initially put myself forward as Designated Driver which meant I wouldn't have gotten drunk which does not sound like my idea of a fun night out with the lads.

Molly the dog started nuzzling against my knee and licked my hand gently.

"I love you, Molly, you're *cough cough* a good nurse." I sighed as I stroked her fluffy little head. She was the best dog around, loyal, loving, didn't give me any bullshit like my stupid brothers.

I felt a tingly sensation in my sinuses that caused me to lean over the side of my bed to grab another tissue and mentally prepared myself for whatever was going to shoot out of my nose.

"Ah-Achoo!"

So sneezey...

"Ew Luke, you got snot all over your sweatshirt. Wipe you nose! You're making me sick, you got shit coming out of there!" Jack grimaced in disgust as he stood in my doorway, I didn't even realise he was stood there. I took another tissue and cleaned myself up.

"Whad do you wand?" I sniffled as I had a lot of mucus packed into my face.

"Mum's going to make dinner in a minute, how do you feel about meat pie? Because it's either that or barbecue snags that are about a week out of date." Jack informed me about our menu. I love mums cooking so I trust whatever she makes.

"I don'd mind, Jag. I'll ead whadever." I told him.

"You sound like a rat!" He told me, that was just being mean.

"Go away!" I pleaded as I just wanted to die in peace. He finally left me and Molly alone and I could relax once again.

I pulled my blanket up to my chin and got super cosy with the scent of vicks vapo rub strong in my nostrils which meant I could finally breathe again, time to have a sleep.