Don't Get Caught ~ CALM

This was requested/co-written by my sister, hopefully you guys find the comedy!

This will most likely be a two part scenario x

Set during the early days when the boys were still in school, booking their own gigs.

Sorry its been a while, I'm busy getting ready for drama school auditions.

-----
📍 Michael's Granny Flat

"Guys, I've just booked us another gig!" Michael announced as he had been typing away on his laptop like mad for the last half hour.

"Mega-brill." Ashton said as he gave the boy a high five.

"That's wicked." Calum said excitedly as he tickled his guitar strings. Whilst Michael was being a business man the guys had been practising The A Team over and over and over again until the big news.

"At the Annandale Hotel again?" Luke asked curiously, it may not of sold out but they definitely gave a good show the last time.

"No actually, a coffee shop. But a very nice coffee shop that wants some live music acts. It could become a regular gig!" Michael informed them.

It was more of an audition.

"Doesn't sound too shabby, when's the gig?" Calum thought, Michael bit his lip and read the email.

"This Wednesday lunchtime?" He squeaked nervously.

"Are you bonkers?" Ashton said raising his voice slightly.

"Mike, we have this thing...it's called school!" Luke said in an annoyed voice.

"It's just one small gig, acoustic set, nothing major." Michael said very nonchalant about the whole situation.

"I can't just take a day off, I have my exams soon!" Ashton stated.

"Mental health day?" Michael suggested but it didn't work as Ashton grumbled and dropped his face into his symbol.

"Mike, I think we should just cancel it. It's already stressing us out!" Calum said as he took the laptop to read the email himself when something caught his eyes.

"You'll be paid two-hundred dollars!" Cal exclaimed in excitement.

"Fifty dollars each, per show! That is if we get a regular gig there. The owner said that if we impress then we'll get their Sunday afternoon slot." Michael explained.

Sunday afternoon? Busy days for coffee shops. Many customers = many tips!

"So just this Wednesday to 'audition', then weekend gigs?" Calum clarified with Michael who nodded.

"Hmm, that does change things." Luke thought seeing dollar signs in his eyes.

"I guess I could bunk off school for one day, right?" Luke said as he looked to the others to hopefully agree with him.

"I always wanted to pull a Ferris Bueller. What about you, Ash?" Calum replied until all eyes were on the drummer.

The drummer with important school exams coming up.

"Eh, who needs an education anyway? Especially when you've got fifty dollars in your pocket. Count me in!"

And just like that, the plans were set in motion.

Agreeing to all fake sick that Wednesday before meeting at the train station to get to the city. Then come back like nothing happened.

📍Ashton's House

Ashton's Pov:

It was the evening before our gig at the coffee shop, I was at home after a long day at school studying for my upcoming exams. Luckily they weren't until next week so I still had time to prepare.