Barbecue Blunder ~ Cashton

Context: 5sos weren't invited to a barbecue with Ryan Seacrest, so Ashton had his own.

This is also in world where no one is vegetarian.

-------

Who said Ashton couldn't have a barbecue out of spite?

"Fuck you, Ryan! I'm the King of the Grill." Ashton said proudly, apron on and beer in hand.

"You've stolen my look." Calum laughed as he played on the grass with the dogs. All the dogs!

But Ashton was the spitting image of Calum from the No Shame video.

"What's cooking? We brought potato salad." Luke said as he walked hand in hand with Sierra, holding multiple multiple plates covered in foil and trying to keep Petunia on a leash.

"Run free, Piggy!" Sierra said as she unclipped Petunia's leash, the pup ran other to the other dogs in the garden.

"How much potato salad? Jesus Christ." Ashton said as he guided them to his massive garden table.

"Well, I made the potato salad and Thao made everything else." Luke reiterated as he gave his girl a nudge of pride.

"Just some pulled pork, pasta salad and homemade guacamole." She said all modestly.

"Crikey, you've been busy. Thanks guys for helping me stick it to Ryan." Ashton said thankfully, they had a proper spread now.

"Come here guys, have a beer!" Mikey said as he called the couple over to the picnic blanket on the grass, they had a cooling box of drink.

Michael and Crystal were all loved up, Sierra and Luke were cuddling.

"I can't believe I'm surrounded by boring couples." Calum said as he tried to entertain four dogs of various sizes.

"Who wants a piece of chicken?" Ashton shouted to everyone.

"I will, please mate." Calum shouted back as he wrestled with Duke.

"Anyone else?" Ashton asked the bunch of couples, they were so loved up it was making him sick.

"No thanks Ash, I'm in the mood for something a bit more meaty. I'm waiting on Michael's ribs." Luke called back, the boy could make good barbecue ribs.

"Alright then, chicken for two." Ashton said as he popped the breasts on the grill.

"Make sure it's not dry like last time!" Cal added.

"Oh I'm sorry Calum, I forgot that I was your private chef." Ashton sassed.

"Could you pop on a couple sausages for the doggies?" Luke asked as he saw Petunia look their way with hungry eyes.

Ashton rolled his eyes, he had bought the expensive sausages so the occasion, why couldn't they just eat dog food at home?

"Seriously?" Ash asked.

"Come on, Ash. Give the pups a treat." Michael edged him on as Moose came up to him for many kisses.

"Why couldn't you guys adopt a Goldfish instead?" Ashton asked them as he prepped the links.

The sight of the sausage links excited Southy and Duke, the littlest dogs of the pack, they ran up to the chef and jumped up and down.

"Wait wait wait!" Ashton said as he swiftly took the chicken breasts off the grill to make space for the glorified dog food.

Everyone just sat there laughing at Ashton dancing around the hungry animals at his ankles.

"I'm never inviting your pets to a barbecue ever again, I blame Ryan!" Ashton said as he slapped the chicken  on a plate.