Shut up, Liam! ~ CALM ft. One Direction

Context: 5sos toured with One Direction, and currently Liam isn't exactly in everyone's good books (you know the podcast?) So yeah, enjoy.

----

"A band is only as good as its support act." Niall said to the guys as the One Direction boys entered the Gus Bus, equipped with cold busting supplies.

The other day, our favourite English and Irish boys had gotten a little sick and our resident Aussies had to look after them.

I guess it was pretty contagious.

"I know, right?" Harry said as he prepped to open the door

"They fixed us up real good, I feel loads better." Zayn chimed in, catching up with the others.

"Who was sick? Not me." Louis laughed as he jumped up and down, using up all the energy he took for granted the other day, he could barely get out of bed.

"True dat!" Liam agreed, all the boys shot him an angry glance.

"Shut up, Liam!" Niall growled.

Harry opened the door to the bus and they all climbed inside.

"It smells like man in here, like a mixture of boy and man." Harry said as he scrunched up his nose, it didn't smell bad but it the bus smelt weird.

Kinda like salami.

"We've been a *cough cough* liddle cooped up." Ashton replied, his whole head was stuffed up like a thanksgiving turkey.

None of the boys could speak properly, they were too woolly headed.

Ashton was in the lounge in his comfy clothes with Calum sat beside him, Luke was snoozing in his bunk, and Michael was nowhere to be seen.

"How are you guys feeling?" Niall asked them as he dropped off a bag filled with supplies for them.

"Like a dog's breakfast." Calum mumbled as he laid his head against the table.

"I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound good." Louis replied.

"Where's Lukey, still asleep?" Liam said as he peered down the bus.

"Shut up, Liam!" Louis snapped back as he slapped Liam across the face.

Luke's eyes snapped open.

"Well done, Liam, he's awake now." Harry said, getting frustrated.

Luke's nose wouldn't stop running and his nose glowed a cherry red, he stuffed a tissue up both nostrils and got up to see his friends.

"Aw Mate, you don't look well." Niall said as he saw his little doppelganger.

"Yeah, sorry we got you guys sick." Zayn apologised sympathetically.

"As long as you cherubs are perfor- Achoo! S-Sorry, performance ready *cough cough* dats the important thing." Ashton replied, rudely interrupted by his own sinuses.

Luke stumbled over to Niall and pulled him in for a cuddle.

"What's this hug for?" Niall asked as he chuckled to himself, he didn't mind the cuddle but it was a bit random

"Nothing." Luke mumbled into his chest.

He had formed quite the bond with Nialler, he was the younger brother he never had.

"Are you sure it's not because of this fever?" Niall asked him as he felt Luke's forehead, it was warm.

"Nope, I jusd wanna hug." Luke replied.

Niall glanced around the room, no one believed Luke, it was definitely a feverish hug.

He got Luke comfortable on the sofa, clinging onto Niall like a koala bear, he finally found a replacement for Ashton cuddles.