Any Relation? ~ Ashton

Context: Australia is home to many deadly creatures, including venomous snakes, and Steve Irwin was an international treasure. God rest his soul x

Thongs = Flip Flops
-------

"Are we nearly there?" Calum hollered as Michael lead the group down the path.

"Michael, we're walking to Vietnam!" Luke whined as he threw his head back like an annoying toddler.

"Seriously guys? I can still see the car park." Michael told his friends, the weight of his picnic basket almost breaking his arm. He was definitely enduring more physical activity than them.

"Michael, this doesn't feel like a treat!" Ashton chimed in.

Michael had been planning this surprise for his friends for a while, and seeing as they had a couple days off back in their homeland for a good old Australian Christmas it felt like the perfect time.

A Barbecue on the Beach!

"Alright alright...look at this." Michael said as he pulled back a branch to reveal a small cove.

Sandy beach, clear blue seas, and it was completely empty.

"Oh wow! That doesn't even look real." Calum said as his eyes widened at Australia's natural beauty.

"That is lush." Ashton said as he peered down.

"I took Crystal here on a date, we had a picnic and watched the sunset." Mikey told them all.

"Aww, you big romantic." Luke said as he cheesed up.

"Then we went skinny dipping and..." Mikey continued before very promptly being cut off.

"You've ruined it now." Ashton told them.

"Yeah, I'm not going skinny dipping with you right now. It's not your bachelor party anymore." Calum told Mike.

The bachelor party includes thousands of stories that can never be told.

"Relax, I thought we could have a  Christmas barbecue." Michael finally told them.

"Sounds good to me." Ashton said as he out on his shades.

"Perfect...we just have to walk through these woods." Michael said as he pointed to the never-ending trail of trees.

It was dark, it was wet and so much shrubbery!

"Good thing I wore my hiking boots." Luke said as he revealed the massive weights in his feet.

"What are those!" Calum joked.

"Mikey said we'd be heading towards the woods, there might be snakes." Luke told them, shaking a little.

Poor lad had a phobia of snakes...too bad he lived in Australia.

Some of the world's most deadliest creatures, and reptiles, lived here.

Luke was shaking in his boots, his chunky hiking boots.

"Oh you! We'll be fine." Ashton said as he braved the trail in a pair of thongs.

"You better of put sun cream on those footsies." Mike giggled, thongs were for the beach...not the woods.

The boys tracked on, working their way downhill to the sea.

Luke was feeling a bit skittish, his eyes darting from left to right, he spotted something floating in the stream beside the path.

"Ah! Snake!" He yelled as he recoiled back into Calum's arms.

"That's a bit of drift-wood, Luke." Calum told him, having a face palm moment.

"Chill mate, I've been on this trail multiple times. Haven't come across any snake." Michael said as he wrapped his free arm around Luke's shoulders.