Far From Petunia ~ Lierra

Context: Luke's gorgeous fiancee Sierra joined them on tour, and he actually got laryngitis.

-----

Luke's Pov:

"What's up, Thao?" I asked Sierra as I leaned over and kissed the top of her head, I found her on our tour bus lounge having a lie down in my favourite hoodie. It made her looks so small, it was adorable.

I had just woken up from a power nap, I've been trying to shake a cold for a couple days but as we were touring it was pretty hard to take time off to rest.

I would be joining the rest of the boys inside the venue in half an hour to prepare for sound check.

"It's nothing, just bad cramps." She told me, curling her knees up to her chest, cradling her abdomen.

"Your monthly?" I asked her, she nodded.

I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap, stroking her hair as we cuddled for a minute. Her warm face nuzzled into the crook of my neck whilst I ran my hand over her bare legs

"I'm sorry, Sweet Girl." I said sympathetically, Sierra tended to get bad period pain. And I knew first hand how it feels when you're not feeling good when you're far from home.

It sucks.

"How are you feeling, Lu?" Sierra asked me as she played with my hair.

"Kinda rough, but I think *sniff sniff* I'm getting better." I replied, I thought that I was over the worst of this cold.

I mean, I was still a bit sniffly and my throat was quite sore still but nothing that a lozenge couldn't fix.

"Your hair looks sexy pushed back." Sierra giggled as she combed her hand through my locks.

I giggled too at the Mean Girls reference, that was until she started whimpering from the pain, clearly getting uncomfortable.

"I'll make you some tea, then how about you watch a movie in my bunk?" I suggested, I wish I could just stay in with her and relax but I had a show to do.

"That would be great." She said, giving me a smile.

I pecked her lips before setting her down on the sofa so I could put the kettle on.

"Ow!" I groaned as my head hit the roof of the bus, tall people problems.

"You fucking giant!" Sierra laughed to herself.

"You fucking hobbit!" I replied, aggressively throwing a raspberry leaf tea bag into her mug, aggressive in a playful way of course.

I read somewhere that raspberry leaf tea was good for cramps so I got some for Sierra to try, hopefully it helps.

Sierra curled up in my bunk with a blankie, a custom one with a picture of our lovely Petunia on it that we got for Christmas, and my tablet with Netflix set up. It was like a cosy den in there.

"Here is you *cough cough* tea, my Darling." I said in my best English accent, we were in England after all, as I passed her the mug.

"Thank you, Luke. Sorry I can't make the show tonight." She apologised.

"Don't you dare say sorry, mother nature is a bitch. You just *cough* get some rest." I told her, there was no need to be sorry.

Plus, there will be more shows. No wukkas.

"Break a leg."

I quickly went incognito to sneak in the back of the venue from the tour bus, luckily I got away without being kidnapped by fans.