Aussies Do It Better ~ Luke

Context: First time Luke throws up whilst being with Sierra so she's learning how to take care of him.

----

"Aw Lukey, it's okay. You're okay." Sierra sighed sympathetically as she sat behind Luke who was sat in front of the toilet, currently bringing up whatever was left inside of him.

It had been a long night and for all the wrong reasons, it was meant to be a date night but Luke didn't feel very well at all, poor thing felt so gross and undesirable right now but Sierra didn't agree. She was so caring about everything, she didn't mind staying up with him...even after 8 hours of on and off puking.

Sierra rubbed her poor boyfriend's back and planted soft kisses to his neck.

"Feel better now?" She whispered softly as five whole minutes went by after a whole lot of dry heaving. Nothing would come up.

"Not really." Luke whimpered in pain as he leant against the bathtub, she ran her hand through Luke's curls, his skin was hot but covered in goosebumps.

"Poor Baby, you got a little tummy bug." Sierra pouted sadly, she hated seeing Luke so sick and miserable. And Luke hated being sick!

His head dropped onto her shoulder as his body grew more and more tired, he hadn't slept and was so sleepy but he didn't want to have to run for the bathroom again.

"Should we get you back into bed?" Sierra asked him.

"Hmm...I dunno." Luke whined, he didn't feel so nauseous anymore but he just felt so poorly.

"I feel so yucky." He whimpered.

"Your tummy is empty now. You need to sleep, Lu." Sierra told him and eventually persuaded him to get back into bed.

Even though Luke was in pyjamas and even a hoodie he was shivering with fever. Sierra tucked him in an draped extra blankets over him to keep him warm. Layers upon layers of warm fuzzy blankets weighing him down.

Luke hummed happily as he felt a lot more comfortable now. Sierra laid down with him, she was tired but not as bad as Luke, but she just wanted to make sure he got to sleep. The sick boy snuggled up to his girlfriend and closed his eyes.

Sierra reached over and rubbed circles on his aching tummy like Luke does whenever she's on her period and has cramps. Luke found the gesture super comforting. Now he understood why she loved tummy rubs so much.

"Thank you, Thao." Luke whispered. Sierra kissed Luke's temple as if to say 'you're welcome'.

"I'll go to the store later and get you some medicine." She told him, Sierra wanted to give him some earlier but there wasn't any medicine in his house that would settle an upset stomach.

Luke felt too tired to groan at the thought of medicine but surprisingly one thing sounded good to him.

"I want an icey pole." He mumbled sleepily.

"You mean a popsicle?" Sierra corrected him.

"No, I mean an icey pole...and warm sprite." Luke told her, the most Aussie cures for sickness he could think of.

"Warm sprite!?" Sierra said, she couldn't believe the combination of words coming out of his mouth. His sickly mouth.

"My mum used to give me warm sprite when I had a tummy-ache." He told her.

"Well, I'm not going to argue with Liz." Sierra giggled, Luke yawned and cuddled closer.

"Go to sleep, Lukey. You'll feel better." She told him with another kiss to his head.