Bloody Internet Doctors ~ Michael

No context necessary :)

Except that Michael is married

---

"Guys, I don't feel too good. Can we leave soon?" Michael asked his band-mates, as he laid on the couch in the studio that they rented for the day.

This was just a brainstorming session!

They would sit around and write lyrics, play around with the sounds, just trying to create art.

"Wait, just hear me out for a second!" Ashton said as he seized a whiteboard pen and scribbled on the board. Just blatantly ignoring the cry of one of his best friends.

Luke laid next to Mikey, and patted his back like buddies do.

"I hear you bestie, it's been a long day." Luke empathised.

"You're taking your sweet ass time." Calum huffed.

You see, Ashton was really good at articulation, a wordsmith of sorts...

Michael cleared his throat and sat up.

"I'm going to *cough* get some tea, anyone want anything?" He offered, it looked like they would be here for a while. And his sore throat had only gotten worse since the morning.

"I'll have a donut or alternatively a sponge cake, please!" Luke replied, he needed a pick me up.

"I'll come with you, Mate." Calum said as he got up out of his seat, he had lost all interest in Ashton's lyric suggestions.

"Ashton, want anything?" The boys asked before they left for the coffee shop two doors down.

Ashton was too focused on his lyrical genius flowing from his arm to the pen.

"Look at him, dead to the world." Calum chuckled.

But Michael didn't feel like laughing at all.

He waited this out, knowing he'd soon be tucked up in bed with his wife and the dogs, because there was no where else he would rather be.

He felt terrible.

They ordered their drinks and snacks so Michael decided to take a micro-nap by leaning against the counter with his head in his hands.

"Headache?" Cal asked him, Mikey nodded slowly.

"And a sore throat, it's crap!" He replied, he just wanted his herbal tea right now.

"Sorry to hear that, Mate. Hopefully we won't be here much longer, get you back home to Crystal." Calum said as he gave a similar back pat like Luke had done only minutes before.

Must be a guy thing.

"Alright, Luke we got you the pink ring donut with sprinkles and an almond milk latte. I got an americano. Michael has his herbal tea...so this espresso is for you, Ash." Cal said as if he were one of those cool personal assistants from the movies.

Ashton finally looked up from the whiteboard confused as to why there was a beverage for him.

"I know you didn't order it but you would've thrown a tantrum if I didn't get it for you." He said in defence.

"Cheers Mate, you've done me a solid." Ashton thanked the guys before showing us what he'd written.

The word 'Mist' written in fancy bubble writing.

"Ta Da!"

"Is that it?" Michael sighed. His sick ass had to suffer for ten minutes for that?

"Come on guys, where is your 'can do' attitude?" Ashton said trying to hype the guys up.