What's Your Emergency? ~ Michael

No context necessary really...

It's just a bit of fun so it's a little short x

------

"Michael! Michael, I'm here! What's the emergency?" Ashton shouted out through the entire house as he carried a fire extinguisher in his arms in search of a flame of some sort.

He drove here like crazy after reading Michael's spam of frantic text messages:

Michael ❤: Ashton come quickly!

Michael ❤: Please Ash!

Michael ❤: It's an emergency!

Michael ❤: I really need your help, Ash!

Ashton 💙: Don't worry, Mike!

Ashton 💙: I'll be over in a jiffy!

Ashton looked from room to room until he eventually found Michael lying down on his couch wrapped up in a blanket with two small dogs sat on his chest. Anyone could see that he was super sick but it was lacklustre in comparison to the visions of flames burning down the house.

"Michael?" Ashton asked eagerly as he looked around for threat that could sneak up behind him.

"Hmm?" He groaned in response as if waking up from a trance.

"What's your emergency?!" Ashton shouted at him.

"I hab da flu." Michael sniffled sadly as he was extremely congested, Ash rolled his eyes and slapped his forehead in defeat.

"That's your emergency?" Ashton sighed, he literally just broke about seven rules of the world in order to get here in record time.

He could get arrested for this.

"Uh huh. Can you *cough cough* loog abder me?" Michael asked as he pouted his lips out and flashed out his puppy dog eyes. Moose and Southy too opened their begging eyes that glistened in the light.

They looked so gosh darn adorable.

The poor boy sounded super sick, his whole body ached and he had no energy. Ashton had sympathy for his friend but didn't understand what he was doing here right now because in his eyes this wasn't an emergency. More of a mild inconvenience.

"Where's Crystal? Why can't she look after you?" Ashton asked the sickly man.

"Hawaii." Michael replied with a frown, what a time to get sick when your wife is on a completely different island.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about Sierra's bachelorette party trip. And no one else can take care of you?" Ashton sighed, he had a feeling he knew the answer already.

"My Mum's in Ausdralia so..." Michael tried to explain but Ashton got the message.

"Fine Fine, I'll stay here and take care of you." He said as he dropped the fire extinguisher and accepted the fact that he would be getting comfy here.

"Danks Ashy." Michael sighed with relief as he worried about not being able to function without a nurse of sorts.

"No wukkas, Mate. I better make some tea." Ashton said before heading off to the kitchen to become a barista.

Ashton's Pov:

"Achoo!" I heard my blonde haired companion sneeze from the living room as I made us a drink each.

"Bless you." I shouted back. "And your little dogs too!" Wicked Witch of the West style.

Poor bloke, the flu is rough this year so I felt for him, too bad his wife wasn't here to experience the full force of a sick Michael Clifford.