🍋Chapter 33: Leone's Acceptance and Threesome

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, my lord. All I want was to have fun." Esdeath said, her tone being happy while wagging her butt around like a dog in heat.

The man seemed to rolled her eyes before he look at Leone again as he introduced himself, "If you must know, Leone. I am the one that made the Empire quiver in fear and make all the evils in the world beneath my heel. I am the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells. Emperor Asmodeus of the Tartarus Empire. At your service." The man said, bowing is respect to him.

Leone look at him before her eyes widened in alarm, "W-wait... Wait... Asmodeus... Tartarus Empire... You mean the ones that defeated Esdeath's army and..." She said as the realization finally dawned on her.

"Yes, that is me. Once again, at your service." Asmodeus said again, bowing once more, "Now, you might be asking why did I come here exactly or you know..." Asmodeus then pointed at Esdeath who is still on a leash and still on all fours, "...her."

"Uh.... Yeah... Like..." Leone tried to explain, "What even are you? Where did you come from? And furthermore..." Leone then glare at Esdeath, "Why is she still alive?"

Asmodeus can only grunt in amusement before saying, "Well, if you must know, I am a Demon Lord. And I came from the underworld. Hell, if you prefer as my title shows."

"Demons? Yeah, right..." Leone scoffed in disbelief, "There's no-"

Suddenly, Leone saw something is Asmodeus and she recoiled in fear on what she had just saw, "What the-"

"Shocked? And that is just the tip of my true demonic nature and you can try to deny your eyes but you cannot deny your instinct." Asmodeus said with a smirk as he look at Leone very thoroughly now.

Leone is shocked about this as she could almost see how Asmodeus turned into something worse for only a brief second and it is that brief second that it made her terrified.

"As for letting Esdeath live? Well..." Asmodeus then smirked again as he said, "I am a demon. And demons are always beings who are evil and a strong, cruel, sadistic and beautiful woman like Esdeath is just my type. Isn't that right?" Asmodeus asked her.

"Yes. Yes, you are, Lord Asmodeus." Esdeath said as she wagged her butt again.

Asmodeus just grunts as he said, "My, my. It is easy to see how the mighty has fallen, going from the Empire's strongest to my bitch to play with as I please. Although, she is still dangerous, just in my employment." He explained to Leone.

"Okay, okay. So..." Leone started to say something, "Why are you here? And what exactly do you want when you go to war with the Empire?"

"Simple, Leone." Asmodeus then started to explain as he sneer, "The Empire is a den full of incompetent, corrupt and utterly pathetic piece of excrement that does nothing to do with the authority that were given to them. Everyone is an evil, psychopathic and unsympathetic filth that even I could scoff at the reason for their purpose in the Empire. The Emperor is nothing more than a child who can't do himself a good favour and go outside to see what his 'benevolent rule' had done to the Empire and the Prime Minister, the reason behind the Empire's corruption, is an idiot who can barely do anything with the authority he got except to eat, to sleep, being lazy and looking like a ridiculous ham of a sorry excuse of a man who's smile looks like shit." Asmodeus explained it all to her and Leone listened to the Demon Lord, "And then, when I finally usurped the throne to me, well..." Asmodeus didn't need to finish as he look expectantly at Leone.

"You want to become the Emperor? Are you?" Leone said in realization at what Asmodeus said.

Asmodeus then give a smile, correcting her answer before he said, "And you want to know if I won't be as worse than the previous ruler, are you?" He asked her.