It's what I had to do

I kept reminding myself so the guilt would go away , I then dig into my blazer pocket reaching for my pistol . The cold metal touched my fingertips and i was quick to grab it .

"Maliki!" I yell marching towards him pointing a gun at him , I just wanted to pull the trigger there and then but that would a start a war which we have not yet prepared for .

"Funny how you straight away assume it's me huh ?"

"Who else would try fucking shooting at my wedding !" I grit as I stare down at him  "i can reassure you Lorenzo , it was not me , not when whoever did This have just taken my second in command ."

Alessandro's smart for that .

I lower the gun still facing him "Nikolai's been taken ?"

"Ambushed when this all happened." 

I call Fernando over and ask him to check the security cameras and to inform if there was anything suspicious. Everyone from the building had been evacuated so there weren't many people . 

Maliki , had then decided we have a meeting to more discussing what the fuck had just happened , and as in not going to be here I'll leave it in hands of Sandro to deal with .

Knowing that Nikolai was unconscious in one of my cells , felt like an accomplishment, as a matter of fact it was .

I departed from the building and made my way home . Anya was on my mind also , I didn't like seeing her upset . But I couldn't tell her I was behind this otherwise she'd be mad and I didn't want to ruin our relationship .

No one was harmed when it happened , Sandro was given specific instructions on what to do and he did it easily. Fucking hell what would I do without that bastard .

Leona left earlier with Zoe , since she wanted to say goodbye to her before she flew back to Arizona .

"Boss? You called ?"

"I am not to be disturbed unless it's important, when's the jet landing ?"

"Approximately six hours ."

"Okay." 

Anya had been sleeping in my room for a few days now , so I had begun getting used to finding her fast asleep in my bed when I came home late .

I slowly caress her cheek and she squirms slowly opening her eyes . God she was such a light sleeper .

"Hi." She says stretching her arms out, I smile "are you okay what happened?"

"I'm fine Tesoro , don't worry my men are working on finding out who did this ."

She sighs "is someone trying to hurt you? Us?"

Us . Fuck that felt so nice to hear .

"I think it's me mainly , you can't have been a target already , it's too early ."

She ticks her bottom lip into her mouth as she stares at me slightly frowning , I shuffle towards her . "il tuo bambino così bello."
Your so beautiful

"grazie." She responds quietly, and I kiss her cheek "finished packing ?"

"Yeah."  Anya then explains to me how Zoe placed a few things in her suitcase before, which I'm glad she did because we'll be putting them to use . It was lingerie sets

She sits up crawling towards me , I'm taken by suprise when she sits exactly on my lap, our faces inches away from each other . "Lorenzo."

"Yes Tesoro?"

"I want you to fuck me." She breathes

I felt my dick twitch the moment she said those words . Anya didn't have to do much to turn me on because I was already attracted to her . The last time we had sex we were both heavily intoxicated and now we're sober.

I just wanted to rip the clothes off that she had on and fuck her right there and then but I had to be gentle with her .  Our lips soon connect and I could already taste the sweetness of her lips , I push her more into me , she slightly moans making me smile as I deepen the kiss even more .

Slipping my tongue through her lips , her hands lightly pull against my roots as I feel my dick grow beneath her . Fucking hell she's barely even touched me yet .

I could sense the passion and affection as we kissed . Anya was driving me crazy and she hadn't even realized. Especially now that I've let her in I definitely can't let her go now .

***

End of chapter