🍋Chapter 32: Leone's Kidnapping and Torture

Start from the beginning

Esdeath then looked at Leone with her sadistic and haughty smile and said, "Why don't you stop moving and let me have my fun? Don't, however..." She threatened, inching the icicle closer to her face.

Leone can only stood in trepidation and can only give a defiant glare at Esdeath as she can responded with a smug grin, "See? Wasn't that so bad? Now then, where was I? Ah, yes."

Suddenly, she gripped Leone's tube top and before she could know it, Esdeath ripped it off, revealing to the General, her large perky breasts in full display.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!?" Leone screech in a humiliating embarrassment as her big breasts are in full display of Esdeath who looked at this two globes of flesh with full attraction.

"Why are you so embarrassed about? With you covering this amazing breasts of yours, why do you look embarrassed now?" Esdeath questioned in faux curiousity before she grabbed this big breasts and grope them.

Leone can only stifle her moans as she can feel her breasts being played with while Esdeath enjoyed molding and kneading the big breasts with immense satisfaction as she can feel the touch of flesh from this breasts to be absolutely magnificent.

Leone trembled in the arousing sensation she is feeling as her breasts continue to being assaulted, pucking her lips in a desperate attempt to stop moaning.

But it was a fruitless endeavor as Esdeath continue to play her breasts and even pressing her nipples, the last straw comes when Esdeath put the two nipples against each other and without any warning, she opened her mouth and took a bite at the two stubs.

Leone opened her eyes in shock as she gives a loud moan that could be mistaken for a scream at Esdeath biting her two nipples.

"Oh my. Did you feel good when I bite both of your nipples? My, my. You are such a slut, you know that, right?" Esdeath teased as Leone glare at her with her blushing face.

"Hell no! I'm not feeling good at this!" Leone denied but then, she made a noise of pleasure as she can feel her own groin being touched.

"Really? Then why is this so wet?" Esdeath teased again as she rubbed her fingers on Leone's black bikini bottoms, rubbing the crotch area of the Lionelle user and before Leone could even comprehend some more, Esdeath then get her fingers into Leone's bikini bottoms, making her screeched at the invasion of privacy.

"Oh, my. It feels so warm and so wet. And the feeling in your insides. My, it feels so good." Esdeath said as she continue to finger Leone's pussy.

"P-p-please... Please s-s-stop..." Leone can barely talk as she begged Esdeath to stop fingering her pussy but Esdeath ignored her plea as she continue to drill her fingers into Leone.

Leone can barely stand from the sensation as Esdeath then finger her harder and harder until finally, Leone can't take it anymore and yelled, "I... I'M CUMMING!"

Esdeath can feel the cum squirting from Leone's pussy as Leone scream as she came from Esdeath's fingering.

Leone is now panting, getting really tired as her tongue is out, already being overwhelmed by the immense sexual high as Esdeath pulled her fingers out of Leone's bikini bottoms, revealing to Esdeath her own cum stained fingers.

"My, you really cum a lot of it, don't you?" Esdeath remarked as she then licked it, "Hmmm, and delicious too. Here? Won't you try it?" She requested.

Leone didn't think about what she said before she can feel her mouth and tongue were entered by Esdeath's fingers that is stained by her own cum and she is forced to licked it, even tasting it.

'Wow, so this is my cum. It kind of taste good-wait, what am I thinking?' Leone thought until she shakes her head, trying to deny that this act makes her feel good.