Ruan Yingyin filled the remaining 60 glass bottles with mineral water, sealed them, and placed them neatly on the super-large bed, leaving a space in the middle for herself.

She lay down comfortably and let out a sigh.

Ruan Yingyin lay down for a while and took out the business phone.

In this book, the world's micro-business development is relatively mature, and it is infinitely close to Tao.bao.

However, the entry threshold is very low, and products like Ruan Yingyin can also be sold on the top.

This is actually very bad. Ruan Yingyin felt that she still had to complete the formalities for her skin lotion as soon as possible and embark on a formal platform.

It's just that she is about to come forward, and she is likely to be discovered by Jiang Xingyuan.

When Jiang Xingyuan found out, she couldn't explain the source of the beauty lotion, and it was estimated that Jiang Xingyuan would use severe torture to extract a confession.

Ruan Yingyin felt that she should find a partner to come forward on her behalf.

Just like the current Jiang Xingyuan, isn't it someone who helps him operate, and then he hides behind the scenes as the person behind the scenes?

Just where to look for partners, and who to look for?

Ruan Yingyin couldn't think of a suitable one for the time being, so she put this matter down for the time being.

She looked at the 60 bottles of skin toner around, refilled 60 bottles, and posted a post.

#Silver Fox Brand Whitening Soft Skin Toner 20ml# Dear friends, have been waiting for a long time, 60 bottles of Silver Fox Skin Toner have been replenished! After all, the new store opened, I thought about it, the price should remain at the price of 888 first, and the price will be adjusted in the future. It is better to act if you are excited, hurry up and place an order to take it home! My skin lotion works really well! Never exaggerate!

Not long after she posted the message, Yang Tongyu gave a like nod.

Then Yang Tongyu chatted with Ruan Yingyin privately: "I think your beauty lotion really has some effect."

Yang Tongyu is currently Ruan Yingyin's biggest customer, so she immediately replied: "Dear, yes. My family's Silver Fox brand skin lotion, the effect of whitening skin care and moisturizing is really nothing to say! And there are no side effects, you can use it. Know."

Yang Tongyu: "Have all the skin lotions I bought been sent out?"

Ruan Yingyin: "27 bottles were sent yesterday, and I show that they have arrived. The 5 bottles you bought in the pre-sale were sent this morning, and you should be able to receive them tomorrow morning."

Yang Tongyu sighed: "Okay, I was going to ask you to change your address."

He was too impatient to grab it that day, and the address was still the school address. But when he took out the skin care lotion he bought today, he was found by his mother, and he grabbed it and used it.

So her mother asked him to send the lotion home.

Ruan Yingyin: "My dear, I'm sorry. The next time you change the address, you should be as early as possible."

Yang Tongyu: "Okay."

Ruan Yingyin exited the chat interface and looked at the sales. No one had bought her 60 bottles of skin toner.

But also, the reason why the 30 bottles were quickly robbed that day was because everyone was robbing them and had a herd mentality.

But today, after everyone went back for the weekend, their hearts softened and they didn't want to buy them that much.