23

Ruan Yingyin's reaction was too great. The two snow-white ragdoll cats opened their azure blue eyes, tilted their heads and looked at Ruan Yingyin hanging on Jiang Xingyuan's body.

She was so afraid that she hooked Jiang Xingyuan tightly with her legs, for fear that she would slip off him.

You know, the Ragdoll is watching!

Jiang Xingyuan lowered his head and looked at Ruan Yingyin, who was panicking in his arms.

She closed her eyes tightly, her long and curled eyelashes fluttered slightly, and there were still crystal tears hanging from her head.

The two were close to each other, and Jiang Xingyuan found that Ruan Yingyin's skin was actually whiter and smoother than in the previous life, like the silky white fur of the two ragdoll cats at his feet.

She was wearing a casual, white cartoon T-shirt and blue jeans.

The head is tied with a ball head, and the head rope used is the familiar little hamster pom-pom.

This outfit is youthful and cute. Apart from the similar appearance, there is absolutely no trace of Ruan Yingyin in her previous life.

However, no matter what, she is Ruan Yingyin.

Moreover, he still hasn't figured out the matter of the skin lotion store!

Jiang Xingyuan brought anger back into his eyes.

He stretched out his hand and was about to pull Ruan Yingyin off his body.

But the Ragdoll hasn't left yet! They seem to smell the hamster in their souls, so they chase after her! Ruan Yingyin felt Jiang Xingyuan's movements, and stuck to Jiang Xingyuan like a candy, crying, "Student Jiang, why don't you drive the cat away first... I'll come down after you drive the cat away..."

Jiang Xingyuan laughed: "Are you still afraid of cats?" In his previous life, he had never seen Ruan Yingyin afraid of cats.

Ruan Yingyin nodded desperately. As a hamster spirit, she is afraid of light, heat and water, but she is most afraid of cats!

But in human society, people like to keep cats. God knows, in order to avoid cats, she has tried her best to choose a community where there are no stray cats, and also ensured that no one in the community will walk cats.

But accidents always happen. In human society, it is impossible to completely avoid cats.

Normally, Ruan Yingyin would run away when she saw the cat from a distance, but it turned out that she could indeed escape before the cat ran over.

But today, when she ran away, Jiang Xingyuan stopped him. And the two cats, for some unknown reason, actually chased after them.

Do you really smell the hamster smell on your body?

After a while, the owner of the puppet cat finally came.

She looked at Jiang Xingyuan and Ruan Yingyin who were hugging each other, a little disappointed in her eyes.

The owner bent down, picked up a puppet cat in one hand, and left.

Ruan Yingyin watched the two cats being carried away, crying with joy, and took the initiative to get off Jiang Xingyuan.

His feet hit the ground, soft, as if they were stuck in a pile of cotton.

She is also weak and soft. The two cats just now really scared Ruan Yingyin.

There were tears on her face, her forehead was covered with thin sweat, and the hair on her forehead was wet, as if she had experienced a world catastrophe.