52

Ruan Yingyin was still wearing the school uniform she wore that night at the celebration banquet.

Qinzhong is an aristocratic school, so the quality of school uniforms will not be bad, and they have specially invited famous brand designers to design them. Although the style is simple and the color matching is also the common blue and white colors of school uniforms, it is completely different from the school uniforms of ordinary high schools when worn on the body.

Ruan Yingyin's school uniform size is S, but even the smallest size, when she was wearing it before, was obviously too large, and the whole person was hidden in the school uniform, looking petite and thin.

And after half a month, the school uniform fits a little, and some outlines are faintly revealed.

Ruan Yingyin got up from the bed and walked back and forth in the bedroom a few times unaccustomed to it. In the past two weeks, she has become accustomed to walking on four legs. It always feels a little strange that it has become two legs at first.

But in the end, after living in person for more than 20 years, Ruan Yingyin had completely adapted to it after a few laps.

She sniffed her nose, pulled up the school uniform, and smelled it at the tip of her nose. It was the wine stains that had been spilled on the school uniform when Jiang Xingyuan poured her red wine, and now there was still a faint smell of alcohol.

Ruan Yingyin said nothing, took off her school uniform and put on pajamas.

She didn't take a bath for half a month, and Ruan Yingyin wanted to push the door and go out. But when she thought about it, she stopped.

Jiang Xing is far outside, and he may or may not have returned to his room. But whether he went back to his room or not, he lived in her house.

When she was a hamster before, Ruan Yingyin felt that it was okay, and there was not much taboo among humans and mice.

But she is now a human being. This situation is somewhat unclear.

Although Jiang Xingyuan now knows her true identity and has been with her for half a month, she will not be as embarrassed as before to retaliate against her.

However, the appearance of a single man and a widow under one roof still made Ruan Yingyin, who had become a human, unacceptable.

And for some unknown reason, Ruan Yingyin was just a little afraid to see Jiang Xingyuan as a human being, and when she thought about it, she felt a little unnatural all over her body.

After all, he even gave himself a bath. Although her hamster was at that time, it was still very uncomfortable.

Just before he went out, she tacitly allowed him to touch her.

Thinking of this, Ruan Yingyin quickly shook her head and sat back on the bed.

It wasn't until after twelve o'clock in the middle of the night that Ruan Yingyin got out of bed and secretly opened the bedroom door.

It was dark outside, and there was no movement. Jiang Xingyuan's door was closed, he should have fallen asleep.

Ruan Yingyin breathed a sigh of relief, touched her flat stomach, went all the way to the living room, and took out an egg yolk pie from a small hole in the living room cabinet.

She walked very lightly, and although she didn't turn on the lights, she could see everything clearly.

After getting the egg yolk pie, she went to several other caves where snacks were hidden and took Wangwang Snow Cake, Proboscis King, Oreos, and finally a bottle of Wangzai milk, and hugged these things to nest on the sofa, Happy supper.