36

Unlike Qinzhong, H City No. 1 Middle School has always had the habit of studying at night.

Jiang Xingyuan arrived at around eight o'clock in the evening, walked around behind the school gate, and easily entered the campus.

In the first year of high school, Ruan Yingyin was enrolled in the eighth class of high school. Her former classmate should now be in the second and eighth class of high school.

At this time, it was time for the evening self-study get out of class, and the teaching area was noisy. Jiang Xingyuan, wearing a white shirt, walked upright in the classroom aisle and stopped in front of the second and eighth class of high school.

Along the way, many people looked at him. Jiang Xingyuan's appearance is outstanding, at least in H City, even the school grass is much inferior to him.

Such outstanding people, it is impossible for no one to know in a middle school. This only shows that Jiang Xingyuan is not a student of No. 1 Middle School.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced around and saw the men and women chatting together in the corridor by the door, he found the circle with the most people, walked over recklessly, leaned on the corridor, raised his chin: "Ask something ."

There were five or six girls and three or four boys standing beside them. When they saw Jiang Xingyuan approaching, they all looked up, looking at him and exploring.

A girl with good looks and good temperament smiled slightly: "What do you want to ask?"

Jiang Xingyuan: "Ruan Yingyin."

As soon as he spit out the name, the boys and girls frowned, and their faces showed a bit of dissatisfaction.

Jiang Xingyuan observed their expressions, propped his right elbow on the corridor, and put his weight on the right half of his body.

"I'm Ruan Yingyin's current classmate. She took the first exam in our school this month. It happened that my family and I came to H City for some business. Our class teacher asked me to ask her about her previous situation in school. A reference." Jiang Xingyuan said lightly, making up nonsense.

Suddenly someone jumped out.

"How is that possible? Just Ruan Yingyin, can she be the first in the exam?!"

"Brother, your school must have made a mistake. You don't know that Ruan Yingyin and our high school were in the same class for a year, and their grades were at the bottom."

"Yeah, she never listens carefully in class, and she often misses class."

Jiang Xingyuan thought thoughtfully: "Do you have any contact with Ruan Yingyin during the summer vacation of your first year of high school?"

These Ruan Yingyin's former classmates looked at each other, and then a boy with a stubborn yellow hair dyed at the end stood up: "No contact, brother, see you come all the way, I will tell you straight. Ruan Yingyin that person. , I feel that my head is lacking, and I dislike the poor and love the rich, and bully the poor female classmates in our class. No one in our class can play with her, but she has a good relationship with the girl from the vocational high school next door. During my summer vacation —" Xiao Huangmao lowered his voice, "I have seen her when I went to the disco several times. She and her little sisters showed off, saying that her father was going to take her to S City and send her to a noble school. That's proud. Strong..."

Xiao Huangmao shook his head disdainfully.

Jiang Xingyuan frowned, his expression darkened.

These things are like what Ruan Yingyin would do in a previous life. He substituted Ruan Yingyin from his previous life into these scenes without any sense of disobedience.