91

Looking at the finished page on the phone, Jiang Xingyuan smiled and pulled out a few tissues.

There is a dedicated lounge in the office, there are beds in the lounge, and some clothes.

He simply wiped it, then went to the bathroom in the lounge to take a shower and changed his clothes.

Then he sat back in the office and sent a message to Ruan Yingyin with his mobile phone.

Jiang Xingyuan baby, you are very beautiful, and you are still beautiful across the phone screen.

Jiang Xingyuan good night dream, want to dream of me.

Jiang Xingyuan also, I miss you very much.

A series of three messages were sent, but Ruan Yingyin did not reply. He waited for a few minutes, thinking that Ruan Yingyin had probably turned off the phone because he was so embarrassed, so he smiled, threw the phone aside, and started to deal with things in a refreshing way.

In the frenzied bite of Jiang's group, where both sides were injured and jade and stones were burned, Liang's was a bit worried, and when he was worried, he was defeated in this business battle without gunpowder smoke.

The Liang family is showing a tendency to be defeated, Jiang Xingyuan is naturally not a gentleman, not only does not stop the attack on the Liang family, but intensifies, and the Liang family can no longer resist.

Liang family.

Father Liang and Mother Liang sat on the sofa, their brows and eyes were wrinkled, and the air pressure was very low.

"What's the matter with Jiang Xingyuan?" Liang's mother has always been a bit hot. "Just taking over the Jiang family, and making such a big move, this is to force our Liang family to death."

Liang Yuan is very similar to Liang's father, and he has to maintain his elegant demeanor when he is anxious.

Liang Yuan still couldn't show a good face to the people he hated, but Liang's father could.

He frowned, but his tone was very good, and he also helped Jiang Xingyuan to find reasons from Jiang Xingyuan's point of view, "Jiang Xingyuan's age, he is not convinced by the board of directors, he pressed our Liang family to fight to show his courage. , has been recognized by the board of directors. The new official took office as the three fires, which is the reason. "

Mother Liang was so angry with Father Liang, "Are you the Jiang family or the boss of the Liang family? You think about Jiang Xingyuan so much, why doesn't Jiang Xingyuan think about you? Our Liang family has always been with the Jiang family and never violated the river water, all of this. Isn't it all caused by Jiang Yaozhi's madness? Jiang Xingyuan will have to avenge his father and help his crazy father defeat our Liang family."

"In the end, he's still a hairy boy. He doesn't know how to stay on the line when he does things. Sooner or later, he will let the society teach him the truth of being a human being." Mother Liang rubbed her eyebrows a few times, and the more she thought about it, the more irritable she became.

When Father Liang was scolded, he pinched his brows and comforted Mother Liang, "Don't worry, I plan to go to Jiang Xingyuan tomorrow to see if this can be done."

"Now the situation is favorable for Jiang's family. Do you think Jiang Xingyuan will let you go because you came to the door?" Mother Liang sneered, "You think Jiang Xingyuan is one of your confidantes. Just say a few words and promise you everything."

Father Liang was very helpless to be read, "Those are not my confidantes, I really have nothing to do with them." He explained it countless times. Regarding women, Father Liang still doesn't know what he did wrong so far.