90

When Ruan Yingyin got into the car, she covered her mouth and blushed.

Jiang Xingyuan opened the trunk of the car, put Ruan Yingyin's luggage in, then walked to the car and instructed the three of them.

It is nothing more than remember to go out with a partner and be careful in everything.

Ruan Yingyin lowered her head and hummed a few times.

Jiang Xingyuan reached into the car window, rubbed the top of Ruan Ying's silver hair, and said in a low voice, "Remember what I just told you in the elevator."

After he finished speaking, he took a few steps back to the side and signaled that the driver could drive.

The three people in the back seat of the car headed for the airport.

Li Tong and Cui Qingyan turned around subconsciously, looked at Jiang Xingyuan who was getting farther and farther behind, and whispered to Ruan Yingyin, "What did the elevator at your house say to you?"

Ruan Yingyin still covered her mouth, vaguely "It's nothing."

"Why are you covering your mouth?" Li Tong glanced at Ruan Yingyin, and suddenly reached out and pulled Ruan Yingyin's hand down.

The ring of teeth marks on Ruan Yingyin's lips are very obvious, it is a high-profile ambiguous and domineering possession.

Li Tong and Cui Qingyan stayed for a while.

Li Tong cut back his short hair again, revealing a neat and beautiful face. At this time, there was a shocked "fuck" on his face.

Cui Qingyan didn't dare to look at it again after one glance, and quickly turned her eyes away with a blushing face.

From elementary school to graduating from high school, she was a good girl who had never even held a boy's hand. She didn't even dare to think about such a thing.

"Did you talk about this in the elevator?" After being shocked, a bit of gossip flashed in Li Tong's eyes.

Facing the eyes of her friend, Ruan Yingyin almost wanted to find a hole to burrow in. She hesitated, and finally only blushed and shook her head, "No, don't talk nonsense."

She subconsciously touched her teeth marks, turned sideways, and took out a Band-Aid and a mirror from her bag.

The Band-Aid was cartoon-style, and she used it to hide the teeth marks on her lips.

Li Tong glanced at the driver in the driver's seat, leaned in front of Ruan Yingyin, and said in a low voice, "Hey, Yinyin, I want to ask you something."

Ruan Yingyin put away the mirror, "Hmm"

"How far have you and your family progressed?" Li Tong was really curious. The first thing she did when she turned 18 was to ask Yang Tongyu to send her a few grams. Resources, I picked a few and read them.

In the video, men and women seem to be in pain and enjoyment. Li Tong is really curious and eager to try it. He wants to find a man to try it, but he also knows that this is not good.

So she could only ask Ruan Yingyin to know how Ruan Yingyin felt.

As soon as Ruan Yingyin heard this, her face exploded. She reacted violently and her voice became higher involuntarily, and immediately denied that "of course not"

Most of the girls who have never experienced it are a little secretive about this kind of thing.

Because of Jiang Xingyuan's words and deeds from time to time, Ruan Yingyin heard Li Tong's tentative question and knew what Li Tong meant.