59

Jiang Xingyuan had just returned from outside, and his fingertips were cold, but the place where his chin was touched by his fingertips burned strangely.

Ruan Yingyin could even feel that when he blinked, his eyelashes seemed to swept across his face with a faint touch.

His eyes were very deep and his voice was soft, but he shuddered a bit.

But Ruan Yingyin didn't have much fear in her heart, she just felt a little embarrassed, and her face turned slightly red.

She reached out and waved Jiang Xingyuan's hand.

"I can give you one cent of the profit of Yinhushui, you are six and I am four." Ruan Yingyin said softly after thinking about it.

Jiang Xingyuan snorted, obviously not interested in it. He picked up the key from the coffee table and played with it in his hand. The key made a crisp sound: "This is not what I want."

Ruan Yingyin pursed her lips, hugged her body and moved behind the sofa, and said solemnly, "But this is all I have in my hand."

Her current source of income is nothing more than a special ability on her body.

"You can't do more than that." Jiang Xingyuan raised his head, his eyes followed Ruan Yingyin's legs inch by inch, his voice was erratic, and there was a bit of ambiguity between his teeth.

Aware of his gaze, Ruan Yingyin was stunned for a moment, and then her face flushed.

She stood up from the sofa: "It's impossible that you don't even think about it, I'll find a way myself." After speaking, she squeezed her fists and ran into the room.

I just ran halfway, paused for a while, went around to the cabinet next to me, took out a few packets of snacks, and went back to the room with the snacks.

Jiang Xingyuan stood up from the coffee table, sat down where Ruan Yingyin sat down just now, made a phone call and asked Cheng Yang to take someone to the hospital to bring Zhao Chunmei and Ye Xingxing under control.

Two hours later, when Jiang Xingyuan was about to fall asleep, Cheng Yang made a phone call, and his voice was a little eager: "Brother Yuan, it's not good, Zhao Chunmei is gone, only her son is still in the hospital. The man took care of him. I took a look at the nurse's tone and said that there is a kind person abroad who has been donating to Ye Xingxing. He wants to take their mother and son abroad for treatment. It is estimated that tomorrow, the man will complete the discharge procedures for Ye Xingxing. , will take Ye Xingxing away too."

Jiang Xingyuan frowned slightly.

The kind person from abroad is Ruan Xudong. Ruan Xudong suddenly made this move, fearing to find that Ruan Yingyin was investigating these things.

He stood by the window and thought for a while, then squinted his eyes and said, "Don't startle the snake first, you are guarding in the hospital and follow Ye Xingxing. They will bring Ye Xingxing to Zhao Chunmei, and then you will bring someone to **** both mother and son over. It is."

Cheng Yang said ok in a low voice.

Jiang Xingyuan hung up the phone, rubbed his eyebrows, pushed open the bedroom door, and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of red wine.

Ruan Yingyin didn't have any wine at home, and he brought this red wine from his own home.

He poured himself a glass and took a sip. When he just walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, Ruan Yingyin came out.

Jiang Xingyuan looked up.

Ruan Yingyin was holding the dried hamster plush toy, her face was a little frightened, and it looked like she had a nightmare again.