34

The English teacher was teaching the paper, and she was revising it very carefully.

Many of the male students in the class, with poor English, have given up treatment, and they do not pay attention to lectures in class.

For example, Yang Tongyu, after playing games for a while, he subconsciously opened the school forum.

There are many hidden jokes in Qinzhong, so their school forums are always interesting.

Just brushing and brushing, Yang Tong and his hands stopped.

It was a new post, and he clicked in without saying a word.

#This high school exam, RYY cheated, right? ! ! #

During the National Day, didn't someone announce the rankings on the forum? I was really curious about RYY, so I went to ask. She used to study in H City No. 1 Middle School, and I have friends over there. This is the RYY score that my friend sent me, look at these! At the end of the first year of high school, she was the last one! None of them were passed, and only single-digit scores were obtained for mathematics and physics! RYY's monthly test results must be tricky!

1L: Ruan Yingyin?

2L: Ruan Yingyin, right? I was also surprised when I saw the rankings before. Brother Yuan didn't do as well as she did, and I also felt that there was something tricky.

3L: I really don't know how she took the test. Did anyone report it to the school?

4L: Write a report letter and call up the monitoring on the day of the test.

5L: Watching the monitoring is not necessarily useful. Maybe people know the exam questions in advance!

6L: Although Nguyen has developed rapidly in recent years, she has not been able to get the papers beforehand. On the 5th floor, you underestimate the teachers in our school.

7L: Isn't RYY at the same table as JXY? The relationship is good, so whoever helps RYY get the papers in advance is also possible!

8L: You're sick. Upstairs, do you want to be cremated by pulling out irrelevant people? Think the forum is anonymous so no one can find you?

9L: I'm the landlord, don't talk about other people, anyway, I have already sent a report letter to RYY's head teacher.

10L: Waiting for the result, anyway, I definitely don't believe that RYY can be the first in the test, hehehehe

11L: She really took the first place in the test with her ability. I wrote my name upside down [smile.jpg]

...

Yang Tongyu was very angry.

He pressed the button and spoke for Ruan Yingyin in the post, but it was useless. He was besieged and insulted by everyone.

The higher the post, the more students see it.

In the English class, many people quietly turned around to look at Ruan Yingyin, who was listening carefully to the class, and pointed at him behind his back.

Ruan Yingyin was engrossed and focused, ignoring these sights.

Jiang Xingyuan frowned and looked back.

Everyone looked away and sat up straight.

Yang Tongyu in front couldn't take it anymore, he turned around and said in a low voice, "Ruan Yingyin, go and see the forum."

Ruan Yingyin sat upright, her pen stopped for a while, she was a little puzzled, and also lowered her voice: "What's wrong?"

Yang Tongyu looked at the English teacher on the podium and simply put the phone in front of Ruan Yingyin: "They said you cheated."