13

Ruan Yingyin had only bought one box of glass bottles, a total of 30. There will be no stock in her dormitory by now.

There is still some water left. Ruan Yingyin took advantage of the morning class before class, and Jiang Xingyuan did not come, and quickly bought another box of water and three boxes of glass bottles online.

At this moment, Ruan Yingyin felt that it was a little troublesome to go back to Ruan's house. Now that Yang's mother and daughter lived in Ruan's house, it was impossible for her to make skin lotion at Ruan's house. If she is accidentally discovered, her secret will not be kept.

But these two days on weekends, she had to live at Ruan's house again. It means that she can continue to make skin lotion after returning to the dormitory on Sunday night.

However, she wrote about the pre-sale, and it is not a big problem to ship it a few days later. It's just that Ruan Yingyin still wants to deliver the goods to her customers as soon as possible. For example, the 25 bottles of Yang Tongyu, she may find a time to send them out on Saturday.

It was supposed to be tonight, but after school in the afternoon, she was going home with Yang Qingwei.

Ruan Yingyin shook her head slightly, put down these troubles, took out the textbook and started to endorse.

She feels that her foundation is very poor. She was an adult woman when she became a human before, so she never went to school, and she did not systematically learn the knowledge in textbooks.

Now her classmates are all from kindergarten, elementary school, and junior high school. On the other hand, Ruan Yingyin directly passed through the book and was airborne in the second year of high school.

So Ruan Yingyin worked very hard.

She never thought that she would be as good as Jiang Xingyuan, Liang Yuan, Yang Qingwei and other scholars at the top level, she only needed to be better than her front desk Yang Tongyu and Lin Meng.

Yang Tong and Lin Meng were at the bottom of their class. Among the 720 students in the grade, they ranked 700 and 600 respectively.

The monthly exam is at the end of September, before the National Day. In the first monthly exam, Ruan Yingyin set himself a target of 600.

I hope that I can complete it. If I can, I will reward myself with three boxes of snacks and three Ferris wheels.

After Ruan Yingyin set goals and self-rewards for achieving them, she studied hard.

Jiang Xingyuan's seat was always empty and did not come.

Ruan Yingyin thought that it should be about the middle-aged man and woman last night. But this has nothing to do with Ruan Yingyin, Jiang Xing is far away, Ruan Yingyin is very relaxed, and even the learning efficiency has improved a lot.

Because Ruan Yingyin spoke in the morning, Yang Tongyu and Lin Meng would occasionally turn their heads and say a few words to Ruan Yingyin because Jiang Xing was far away.

Especially Yang Tongyu.

After almost every get out of class, he would ask Ruan Yingyin if she was white.

Ruan Yingyin looked at Yang Tongyu's eyes sincerely every time, "No, but I can feel that your skin is a little hydrated. Even if this product is effective, it cannot be done overnight. You can wait a week and see."

Yang Tongyu could only nod his head.

Soon, it was the last class on Friday.

This class is physical education, Ruan Yingyin's least favorite class.