87

Ruan Yingyin's back was against the wall. She stood in the corner of the head of the bed, holding a pillow, and she was separated from Jiang Xingyuan who was standing beside the bed, which made her feel a little more at ease.

That's the benefit of a large bed.

She pursed her lips, changed the pillow she was holding into her arms, lowered her head angrily, looked at her toes, and said, "I'll explain it myself."

Jiang Xingyuan snorted, with a pity in his tone. He also wanted to try the taste of torture to extract a confession.

The white t-shirt was a little wrinkled by him, he stretched out his hand and beckoned to Ruan Yingyin, "Come here and explain."

Ruan Yingyin shook her head, squatted down, sat cross-legged on the corner of the bed, rested her head on the white pillow, and stared at Jiang Xingyuan vigilantly, "No, just say it here."

"If you don't come, then I will come." Jiang Xingyuan was about to crawl onto the bed.

In the past year and a half of life, Ruan Yingyin has understood many things between men and women under Jiang Xingyuan's popular science in all aspects.

She stuttered nervously, "No, no, you just sit by the bed, we'll just say that."

Jiang Xingyuan touched his chin, looked at Ruan Yingyin, and seemed to be considering her suggestion.

Ruan Yingyin hugged her pillow tightly, and her tone was a little pleading, "Student Jiang, it's too close, I, I dare not say it"

She was afraid that Jiang Xingyuan would do something to her after being stimulated.

Her expression fell in Jiang Xingyuan's eyes, which moved Jiang Xingyuan's eyes, and ripples appeared in the secluded pool.

It's not that he didn't suspect that Ruan Yingyin knew that he was reborn, but Ruan Yingyin put it off. If it weren't for today, Ruan Yingyin's words were too fast and thoughtless. He always felt that Ruan Yingyin might hide it from him for the rest of his life.

Jiang Xingyuan didn't like this feeling very much.

And maybe things are not as simple as knowing that he is reborn.

Jiang Xingyuan's smile faded a lot. He sat on Ruan Yingyin's white bed sheet and said in a light voice, "Okay, you say."

Ruan Yingyin breathed a sigh of relief.

She lowered her eyes and plucked the thread on the pillow, trying to organize the language.

The word "Chunshu" circled around her mouth again and again, but she still couldn't say it, and finally whispered euphemistically, "I know that you are someone who has lived a new life."

After speaking, she raised her head and glanced at Jiang Xingyuan cautiously.

Jiang Xingyuan sat at the end of the bed, with one leg straight on the bed and the other slightly bent on the ground. He leaned against the wall and looked at Ruan Yingyin with his head sideways, just in line with her peeking eyes.

His pupils were dark and his emotions were deep, like a black hole in the universe, Ruan Yingyin couldn't see his emotions.

Jiang Xingyuan nodded, expressionless. Seeing that she couldn't hold back, she began to take the initiative in the topic and asked, "When did you know?"

Ruan Yingyin moved her body, inexplicably felt that the usually soft bed was hard and uncomfortable to sit on, "I knew it from the beginning."

"Oh" Jiang Xingyuan raised his eyebrows lightly, "How did you know about your special abilities?"