78

Aware of Ruan Yingyin's movements, Jiang Xingyuan reached out and hugged her a little tighter.

The tip of her nose was all the fragrance from her body, and when she sniffed it gently, the scent filled the tip of her nose, and even his heart was full.

If possible, he really wanted to rub Ruan Yingyin into his body.

"Yang Qingwei came out." Jiang Xingyuan whispered to her.

When he first came back from his rebirth, the events of his previous life made him resentful. When he saw Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan, he wanted to burn them to ashes.

But at that time, he didn't have enough power and was still controlled by Jiang Yaozhi.

Now he has built his own power behind the scenes and has the ability to take revenge. But he didn't have the hostility he used to, and Ruan Yingyin smoothed his temper.

Jiang Xingyuan had a soft smile in his eyes, and touched her head, "What do you want me to do?"

Ruan Yingyin thought for a moment, pushed Jiang Xingyuan away, raised her head and said, "I don't want her to be in S city."

Although she pays attention to peace, but Yang Qingwei had her kidnapped. If it hadn't happened to put her in the wine cellar, if she hadn't been a hamster spirit, if it hadn't been for Jiang Xingyuan who arrived in time, she didn't know what she would be like now.

So Ruan Yingyin was angry, but she hid it well.

Jiang Xingyuan nodded, with a doting tone, "Okay, I see."

After returning, Jiang Xingyuan stood by the window, picked up the phone, and looked at the photos inside.

In the photo, Liang Yuan walked beside Yang Qingwei and Yang Ruorou with a large bag of ingredients in his hand.

The three of them all had smiles on their faces, and if they didn't know, they would think they were a family.

He pointed at the photo and sneered.

In the next life, the two are still together.

I don't know whether to say Yang Qingwei's ability to deceive people is too powerful, or Liang Yuan is too stupid.

Jiang Xingyuan shook his head slightly, packed the photos, and sent an anonymous email to Liang Yuan's mother.

Since Liang's Group and Jiang's Group began to compete in an all-round way, Liang's father and Liang's mother have devoted themselves to the company and paid less attention to Liang Yuan.

When something happened to the Ruan family, Mother Liang was even more relieved when she heard that Ruan Xudong and Yang Qingwei were both detained.

According to her, this Yang Qingwei has done something wrong, how could her son still like each other

Until she received the photo from Jiang Xingyuan.

These photos hurt Liang Mu's eyes.

Her most proud and proud son actually accompanied Yang's mother and daughter to the supermarket and helped them carry things.

Whose son is Liang Yuan?

And this Yang's mother and daughter are not good birds

Mother Liang was so angry that she made a phone call and asked around, only to find out that Liang Yuan had hired a lawyer for Yang Qingwei without telling them, and even rented a house for Yang's mother and daughter with money.

Not only that, but he goes over for dinner almost every day or two

Mother Liang endured her anger so she didn't smash the computer.