92

After that, Jiang Xingyuan never called again.

Ruan Yingyin put away her mobile phone and continued their journey with Li Tong and Cui Qingyan.

When they got off the plane, they rented a car and driver to drive them around New Zealand.

Along the way, the towering snow-capped mountains and the clear lake form a beautiful scenery, beautiful, as if you are in paradise.

After a day of washing, my eyes brightened a bit.

At night, when Ruan Yingyin finished washing up and lying on the bed, she habitually wanted to share everything with Jiang Xingyuan.

She wanted to tell him that the scenery in New Zealand was really beautiful. The food at the restaurant tonight was also delicious.

Ruan Yingyin took out her phone, paused with her fingertips, and pulled Jiang Xingyuan's account out of the blacklist.

I was only halfway through typing, and when I saw what I swore to say "I'm going to fight with you," I immediately deleted all the words.

Still haven't made it through the day. She added Jiang Xingyuan to the blacklist again.

It's just that when she woke up the next day, she thought about it for a while, but still pulled Jiang Xingyuan's number and account out of the blacklist.

But for three days in a row, Jiang Xingyuan didn't call her or send her a message.

This made Ruan Yingyin a little frustrated, and she didn't even have the mood to take a nap.

Li Tong and Cui Qingyan were both tired and fell asleep. Ruan Yingyin was bored and didn't wake the two of them. She left the hotel by herself and planned to take a stroll outside the hotel.

Ruan Yingyin didn't plan to go shopping for a long time, but when she went out, she carefully packed her things: tissues, power banks, snacks, documents, and the most important sunscreen umbrella.

In the afternoon, the sun is shining, but not hot. The wind blew, bringing a cool breeze. The intoxicating blue sky and lake, and the white clouds like snow made Ruan Yingyin feel better.

Holding a super large sun umbrella, she walked on the green path by the lake, with a smile on her face involuntarily.

Today's Ruan Yingyin is wearing a long white dress with long sleeves. The waist of the long skirt is tightened, which outlines her slender waist to life.

While walking, the hem of the long skirt flutters in the wind, and the long legs hidden in it give people endless reverie.

She herself is extremely beautiful and has a good figure. She walked all the way and attracted the attention of passers-by.

A 180-year-old man caught up with Ruan Yingyin in front with a charming smile: "Hey, are you here to travel?"

The familiar language made Ruan Yingyin stop subconsciously and turned to look at the man.

The man was wearing sunglasses and trendy clothes, looking in his twenties.

Ruan Yingyin showed a friendly smile: "Yes."

The man's eyes lit up. He took off his sunglasses and approached Ruan Yingyin with great purpose: "What a coincidence, when I saw you, I had a premonition that we were compatriots. As expected, I also came to travel. Alone. You are also alone. ?"

Ruan Yingyin frowned slightly, holding a sun umbrella, and quietly avoided a few steps.

She didn't want to say more and shook her head: "No, I came with my friends."