28

After speaking, Jiang Xingyuan hung up the phone.

It took Xu Hao a long time to react, and he thought it was incredible.

Why did Jiang Shao change the contact number of Ruan Yingyin's sister's parent to his Ruan Yingyin's business? Xu Hao inquired about gossip with Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong in private.

So he also got a general understanding and knew that Ruan Yingyin and Ruan Xudong had severed their father-daughter relationship. I also know that Jiang Xingyuan clearly hates Ruan Yingyin, but he still lives in the door opposite Ruan Yingyin.

During the connection that day, Xu Hao felt that Jiang Shao was very unusual towards Ruan Yingyin. There must be some drama between the two.

No, Jiang Shao actually asked him to change his phone number now. Isn't this to replace Ruan Xudong and start taking good care of Ruan Yingyin?

Brother Jiang's love is different from ordinary people. While Xu Hao sighed like this, he hacked into Qinzhong's system.

He changed the contact information of Ruan Yingyin's parents with ease, and subconsciously glanced at the results of this monthly test before quitting.

Then Xu Hao was shocked. He wiped his eyes and then wiped them again.

He was playing games all night last night, so he wouldn't be dazzled, but no, Ruan Yingyin was number one.

Ruan Yingyin actually suppressed Jiang Shao and became the first

Could this be the reason Jiang Shao asked him to change his phone number. Xu Hao shook his head and exited the system. This kind of thing, he had better not interfere in the subtle, wait and see.

In the room, after Jiang Xingyuan called Xu Hao, he also called Yang Tongyu.

Upon receiving a call from Jiang Xingyuan, Yang Tongyu was very surprised, "Brother Yuan, is there something wrong?"

Jiang Xingyuan got up and walked back to the bedroom.

The lights are not on, the room is very dark, he walks slowly and steadily "Your birthday party is tomorrow night"

Yang Tongyu was the first to invite Jiang Xingyuan, but Jiang Xingyuan didn't take it seriously when he heard it.

He didn't intend to go, but after knowing Ruan Yingyin's achievements, he felt that it was the right time and place.

Yang Tongyu nodded, "Yes, at seven o'clock tomorrow night, it will be in my villa. Brother Yuan, do you want to come?"

Jiang Xingyuan picked up a stuffed toy, put it in his arms and touched it gently, then sat on his bed, "Come."

"Okay, then I'll tell my parents." Yang Tongyu said immediately, saying that he left the bedroom and walked downstairs.

At this point, it was just dinner time. His parents were sitting in the restaurant.

Yang's group and Jiang's group are allies, and his parents always hoped that he could have a good relationship with Jiang Xingyuan.

After all, Jiang Xingyuan is the only son of the Jiang family, and the future Jiang family must be Jiang Xingyuan's. If Jiang Xingyuan came to his birthday party, his parents would be very happy.

"You have to do me a favor with something." Jiang Xingyuan said.

"Brother Yuan, say it." Yang Tongyu was flattered, but he never thought that he could actually help Jiang Xingyuan.

Yang Tongyu came to the dining table, pulled out the chair and sat down.

Father Yang glanced at Yang Tongyu, "Who's phone was just now?"