83

For Ruan Yingyin and most of the second-year high school students, a year and a half was fleeting.

Time passes quickly in one test paper, one test after another.

After winter, it becomes summer, and after summer, it becomes winter, and then it becomes summer again.

A year and a half, although it feels like it goes by quickly, is enough for a lot of things to happen.

In just one and a half years, the Xu Group, which Jiang Xingyuan hangs under the name of Xu Hao, has greatly improved its strength, and it has become a three-legged situation with the Liang Group and the Jiang Group.

It's just that Xu's Group is a new enterprise, and its innovation and future prospects are not comparable to Liang's and Jiang's.

Moreover, over the past year, the Jiang family and the Liang family have always spent each other's time for various reasons. In the end, neither of them benefited, but suffered heavy losses. Both parties showed signs of decline.

In addition to Jiang Xingyuan's company, Ruan Yingyin's research on the silver fox skin lotion hatched because of her personal physique has achieved remarkable results. Dr. Yang Qiqun and the company's R&D personnel extracted the important substances. Although they could not restore the silver fox water exactly the same, the effect was 80% of that of the silver fox water. This is also a very remarkable thing.

After all, this means that the silver fox water can be produced in large quantities, and it is no longer bound by the production limit. Ruan Yingyin no longer has to work hard to incubate the skin lotion every night.

As soon as the production volume of Silver Fox Water went up, it instantly swept the market and quickly seized market share. No competitor could match Silver Fox Water. Even after the acquisition of Ruan's, almost no one bought the well-sold colored glass water.

In addition to the hot-selling Silver Fox Water, the Silver Fox Group has also developed a lot of other skin-beautifying products and cosmetics, and the effect is also very good because of enough thought.

Silver Fox Group is undoubtedly the fastest growing company in the past year and a half. Ruan Yingyin, who has the largest shareholding in Silver Fox Group, has even become a billionaire.

Such a billionaire is still studying in high school and taking the college entrance examination with everyone. While making everyone feel jealous, there is also a strange feeling.

Look, even if Ruan Yingyin is worth hundreds of millions, she still has to work hard to review and review like them, and then take the college entrance examination in the hot weather in June.

The bell rang at the end of the test, and Ruan Yingyin, who had already finished the test paper and was checking the answers, raised her head and turned the test paper over.

While waiting for the invigilator to collect the test papers, Ruan Yingyin neatly packed all the pens and stationery on the table into the pencil case.

This is the end of her high school career. Ruan Yingyin looked at the plants outside the window that were scorched by the sun, and a faint sadness filled her heart.

Perhaps it was her racial attributes. Ruan Yingyin was used to being alone. Before she wore a book, she had no friends at all.

However, after coming to this world, she gained many friends.

Li Tong, Cui Qingyan, Yang Tongyu, Lin Meng, Cheng Yang, Wei Xiangsong, I don't know where these people will go after graduating from high school

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong should still follow Jiang Xingyuan, but the other four people are all A, B, C, and D in the book, and there is no mention of their ending. But their future should be very good.