85

Outside the ward, Ruan Yingyin and Jiang Xingyuan leaned against the wall side by side.

Jiang Xing leaned back casually, bent his foot slightly, turned the phone in his hand, and turned it on.

Ruan Yingyin leaned beside him and stood up straight, like a student who was punished for doing something wrong.

She still hadn't recovered, and what she heard in the ward just now shocked her too much. She guessed Jiang Xingyuan's family background and saw that he was in a bad mood on his birthday, thinking that Jiang Xingyuan's mother died in childbirth when he gave birth to him, so Jiang Yaozhi took out his anger at him.

But she never thought that Jiang Xingyuan's mother's death was still related to Jiang Cheng.

When did Jiang Xingyuan know it? After knowing it, he quietly started his revenge half a year ago.

In the past year and a half, Ruan Yingyin and Jiang Xingyuan were the closest people, but she didn't know that Jiang Xingyuan had done so much.

In the past six months, Jiang Xingyuan would take her to the hospital to see Jiang Cheng from time to time, looking very filial. Ruan Yingyin sometimes felt sorry for Jiang Cheng in the hospital bed. At this age, he still had to suffer this kind of crime in the hospital. He was stuffed with all kinds of instruments, and his skinny hands were blue and purple because of the needles, and he couldn't get them in later. Can stick needles elsewhere on the body.

In addition to these, but also to drink countless drugs.

Jiang Cheng couldn't stand it at first and didn't want to receive treatment. At the beginning, Jiang Xingyuan persuaded sincerely, "Grandpa, if you are gone, what should I do with the Jiang family?"

Thinking about it now, after knowing that Jiang Xingyuan was the initiator of everything, Ruan Yingyin felt a chill on her back.

Compared with the way he took revenge on his grandfather, Ruan Yingyin had just come through the book, and the things he did to her were really insignificant.

But on second thought, this is what makes Jiang Xingyuan terrifying. His revenge is against the object of his revenge.

Ruan Yingyin is arrogant and domineering, without a city government, and the upright embarrassment and revenge, strangling Ruan Yingyin's prestige, attacking Ruan Yingyin's self-esteem, and stepping Ruan Yingyin into the dirt is the most painful for Ruan Yingyin.

And Jiang Cheng, suffering from illness for half a year, betrayal and separation before his death, was the most painful, and he died with grief and anger even when he died.

Ruan Yingyin hadn't thought about Yang Qingwei for a long time. She only knew that a year and a half ago, Yang Qingwei was driven to the rural county by Liang's mother. After that, she didn't care about Yang Qingwei, and she didn't take it to heart.

She felt that if Yang Qing had fallen to this point, it would be self-reliant.

But compared with Grandpa Jiang, Yang Qingwei's ending was not bad.

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Xingyuan opened the page, clicked on Jiang Yaozhi's chat page, and sent a compressed file to the other party. After sending it, he glanced at the person standing next to him and asked with a smile, " I thought so much"

Ruan Yingyin came back to her senses, she glanced at his phone, and asked in surprise, "Why did you post it, didn't you say wait ten minutes?"

"Shh." Jiang Xingyuan put his index finger on Ruan Yingyin's soft lips, and he lowered his voice, "I just lied to my grandfather, he dares to do everything, and he is afraid that people will know." At the end, his tone was a bit mocking, and his fingertips took advantage of the trend. Copying the outline of Ruan Yingyin's lips.