82

After Jiang Xingyuan and Ruan Yingyin left, Jiang Cheng went straight to Jiang Yaozhi with a cold face.

Jiang Yaozhi was sitting in the office watching the analysis report handed in by his subordinate. When he saw Jiang Cheng coming in, he was stunned for a moment, put down the report, and stood up: "Dad, why are you here?"

Chen Jingyi followed behind, closed the door, and looked at Jiang Yaozhi worriedly.

Jiang Cheng slammed the floor of the office with the cane in his hand: "Yaozhi, what did you do last night, did you go to find Xing Yuan?"

Jiang Yaozhi frowned, walked out from behind the desk, and crouched his legs: "It was Jiang Xingyuan who told you"

Chen Jingyi stood at the door and lowered his head subconsciously.

Jiang Cheng looked at Jiang Yaozhi's leg: "What's wrong with your foot?"

Jiang Yaozhi opened his mouth: "I fell down yesterday."

This was beaten by Jiang Xingyuan's unfilial son, but Jiang Yaozhi didn't have the face to tell it. As a father, his son had a belt pulled. He felt ashamed to say this kind of thing.

Jiang Cheng shook his head and said angrily, "I'm here today to tell you again that you can take care of Jiang's affairs, and I'll take care of Xing Yuan's affairs. You don't have to worry about it."

Jiang Yaozhi said: "Dad Xing Yuan is my son, I don't care if he is just right?"

"But do you care about your son like that?" Jiang Cheng blushed with anger, hating that iron is not steel, "You are pushing your son out Xing Yuan has grown up, he understands everything, if you want this son in the future , you treat him well"

Jiang Yaozhi rubbed his eyebrows: "Dad, I feel bad for beating him, but I can't help it when I see him like that. He is only a high school student now, and ended up hanging out with Ruan Xudong's daughter."

Jiang Cheng sat down on the sofa: "You said that Ruan Yingyin's child, that child, I have seen, I look good, you don't have to worry."

"Dad" Jiang Yaozhi clenched his fists in disbelief, "what do you mean?"

Jiang Cheng shook his head: "I said, what are you worrying about? The two children are still high school students, and they are just playing. From high school to university, there are still several years, and it is very likely that they will not want you to intervene. It will be separated in the future. Why do you have to rush to be a black-faced person? Even if we are really together in the future, I think it is not bad. "

Jiang Yaozhi hurriedly sat down beside Jiang Cheng: "Dad, what do you mean, Ruan Yingyin, how can she match Xing Yuan?"

"Why not?" Jiang Cheng asked rhetorically.

"Ruan Yingyin is the only one left in the Ruan family. She has no one behind her, and she is not outstanding in all aspects." Jiang Yaozhi retorted, "You told me that the son of the Jiang family should find a suitable wife."

"And" Jiang Yaozhi's eyes were faintly painful, "If Ruan Yingyin can do it, why can't Xing Yuan's mother?"

As soon as these words came out, the office instantly fell silent.

Chen Jingyi's face turned pale, she glanced at Jiang Yaozhi and smiled sarcastically.

Jiang Cheng sneered when he heard this sentence: "Is that the same? Have you noticed that the Silver Fox Group has great potential. If it develops in the future, the profits will be huge. Yaozhi, you haven't been with Liang recently. Did you discover the shortcomings of our Jiang family in the process of playing in the ring?"