61

Jiang Xingyuan's heart skipped a beat as the girls' discussions drifted into their ears. It was like a switch, and the surroundings instantly became quiet, and Jiang Xingyuan could no longer hear the noise around the classroom.

He rushed out towards the door of the classroom, bumping into many boys and girls along the way.

When everyone saw it was him, they panicked and didn't dare to stop him, so they could only avoid him.

Yang Qingwei had been paying attention to Jiang Xingyuan's movements, and when he saw him stand up from his position, he looked at the time. Although the two cleaning aunties were very skilled, they said they could take people away in a few minutes before they came.

But Yang Qingwei was still worried, she immediately stood up from her position, walked to the back door, closed the back door, and then blocked in front of Jiang Xingyuan with a sincere expression on her face, "Student Jiang Xingyuan, are you free now? something"

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes stared at Yang Qingwei, with a murderous aura inside.

If the unease just now was just an omen, then what the girls said about repairing the women's toilets was speculation, but now that Jiang Xingyuan saw Yang Qingwei in front of him, he was almost certain.

Now that five minutes have passed, Ruan Yingyin may not have been sent out of the school. Jiang Xingyuan grabbed Yang Qingwei, threw her aside, and reached out to open the door.

A trace of anger and panic flashed in Yang Qingwei's eyes, she had to make enough time for the other party

When Jiang Xingyuan opened the door, she rushed towards him "Classmate Jiang Xingyuan"

Being stopped again and again, Jiang Xingyuan's face was full of anger, his expression was completely gloomy, and his body was filled with a terrifying chill. Before Yang Qingwei came over, he kicked Yang Qingwei with one kick. .

Jiang Xingyuan was in extreme anger and panic. The strength of this kick was not small, even a boy might not be able to bear it, let alone Yang Qingwei.

Yang Qing covered his stomach slightly and fell on the table behind him.

She and the table fell to the ground, and the books and stationery on the desk fell to the ground.

"Ah" Yang Qing's face was twisted and deformed in pain, hugging his stomach and curling up into a ball on the ground, his whole body was trembling in pain, and his face was instantly pale.

This scene immediately attracted the attention of everyone in the class. Liang Yuan's eyes widened with anger on his face, and he rushed towards Jiang Xingyuan, who was out of the classroom door, and punched Jiang Xingyuan on the back of the head with one punch." Jiang Xingyuan, you **** even attack women"

Jiang Xingyuan had a chill all over his body, he clenched his fists tightly, turned around to avoid Liang Yuan's punch, did not entangle with Liang Yuan, and quickly ran to the women's toilet.

However, Liang Yuan was still chasing after him.

Several male students in the class quickly stopped Liang Yuan, "Okay, okay, you go and see Yang Qingwei first."

At this time, seven minutes have passed since the class time, and there are still three minutes before the class time. However, there is still a long queue in the women's toilet.

"What's the matter? Why haven't people come out of those places? Did they fall off the toilet?"

"That is, can the classmates hurry up?"

They were about to say something, but when they saw Jiang Xingyuan rushing in, they were stunned for a moment, and then they shrank together and screamed "Ahhhh"