42

After Ruan Yingyin sent a text message to Liu Qin, the head teacher, asking for leave, Liu Qin called. After all, it only takes half a month to ask for leave, and it is the students who ask for leave by texting themselves. Liu Qin is afraid that something will happen to Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin looked at the call, a little flustered. She hurriedly refused to answer, and then continued to send a message to Mr. Liu. It is not convenient for me to answer the phone now. I have already left the city with my mother's friend. Things at home are relatively urgent. I will go back to school in half a month. I will study hard in this half month and try not to miss homework. Teacher Liu, you can rest assured.

How could Liu Qin be assured of Ruan Yingyin, the school still has rules and regulations for asking for leave, you don't count the number of leaves you ask for, and ask your parents to explain the situation.

Ruan Yingyin put her paw against her chin. After thinking for a while, she continued to return to Teacher Liu. My family situation is a bit complicated. My mother died in a car accident a few years ago, and my father remarried, leaving me alone. So I can only ask you for leave.

Ruan Yingyin never talked about her family situation at school, and Liu Qin was also busy on weekdays, so she didn't pay much attention. Moreover, the situation of the students' families in Qinzhong Noble School is not something that teachers like them can casually inquire about. And in her opinion, Ruan Yingyin is a good-natured, serious student, and looks very gentle, not like a child who grew up in an unhappy family.

I didn't expect it to be so complicated.

So she went to persuade Ruan Yingyin, and explained all the reasons. The original intention was that every father loves children, so Ruan Yingyin should be more considerate of his father.

Ruan Yingyin had no intention of debating with Liu Qin, and she would not feel pain unless the knife was pierced on her body. Her intention was just to ask for leave.

So she replied that I know, thank you Mr. Liu. I'll trouble you about taking a leave of absence.

Jiang Xingyuan just got up to answer an emergency call, and when Ruan Yingyin asked for a good leave, he came back.

He picked up a large bag of snacks that he had just put aside, and sat next to Ruan Yingyin, "Are you hungry?"

Ruan Yingyin shrank her body and tilted her head slightly to look at him.

Jiang Xingyuan reached out and took out a bag of melon seeds from the bag, shook in front of her, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Do you eat melon seeds?"

Ruan Yingyin's gaze stayed on the melon seeds for a moment, then she shook her head vigilantly, and moved her body to the side.

He frowned slightly, put the melon seeds aside, and then took out a pack of marshmallows. "Then eat marshmallows." Ordinary hamsters can't eat these things, but Jiang Xingyuan felt that there should be no problem with the hamster in front of him.

Ruan Yingyin took another step back.

Jiang Xingyuan simply emptied the coffee table, threw it on the ground, and then dumped all the snacks in the bag on the coffee table. The full table was scattered with spicy strips, rainbow candy, milk chips, potato chips, popcorn, Broad beans, nuts

It was dazzling and colorful, all of which Jiang Xingyuan had eaten when he saw Ruan Yingyin between classes.

Ruan Yingyin's eyes stared straight at these snacks.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at her with a hint of it in his eyes. Hamsters are basically foodies, and this one in front of them is no exception.

He stretched out his hand and was about to grab Ruan Yingyin, wanting to put her on the coffee table and let her wander in the ocean of snacks.