47

water leakage?

Ruan Yingyin was stunned for a moment, a little disbelieving in her heart, and looked up at Jiang Xingyuan's expression suspiciously.

Jiang Xingyuan was wearing pure black silk pajamas inside and a long black sweater on the outside. The edge of the sweater hung down above his knees, which made him look taller.

The sweater looked a little fluffy, softening the breath on his body inexplicably.

In the past few days, Jiang Xingyuan's attitude towards Ruan Yingyin has changed a lot, which is completely different from before.

But it was also the first time she saw Jiang Xingyuan like this.

It was as if he had completely changed into a person. In his eyes as black as a deep pool, he could not see the usual tyranny, and he was a bit pitiful and sleepy. Like the buds that have just grown in spring, they are very soft and need protection.

Ruan Yingyin's heart softened inexplicably, but she was still a little wary.

Jiang Xingyuan's personality is very clear to her who has read the book.

Jiang Xingyuan calmly looked at Ruan Yingyin's every move.

He lowered his voice, rubbed his hair in frustration, and said softly, "I took a look, the water pipe seems to be broken."

Is it? Ruan Yingyin jumped from the glass bottle to the bed and climbed to the side of the phone.

Seeing this, Jiang Xing stepped forward and walked over.

Ruan Yingyin immediately turned her head, stared at him, and called out a warning: "Squeak!"

As soon as he stopped, his eyes turned slightly, then he took out his mobile phone from his sweater pocket, and sent all the photos and videos he just took to Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin's phone, who had just opened WeChat, vibrated several times in an instant.

She opened it and looked at it.

In the picture, there is a layer of water on the floor of the bathroom, living room, and bedroom. The water is as high as Jiang Xingyuan's calf. He is taking a video with his mobile phone.

Many of the low-lying items in the room got into the water, for example, the plush hamster she slept with.

The hamster fell in the corner, it was flooded with water, it was wet, and it looked very pitiful.

Ruan Yingyin's eyes stayed there for a few seconds, she tilted her head hesitantly and looked at Jiang Xingyuan.

Why did this plush toy fall to the ground? Obviously should be in the chair.

After a while, Jiang Xingyuan sat down on Ruan Yingyin's bed. He dragged off the shoes on his feet, rolled up the corners of his pajamas, then met Ruan Yingyin's gaze, and sighed, "It's all wet."

"..." Ruan Yingyin touched her head with her paws, and she saw the puddle of water on his feet, believing the leak.

Ruan Yingyin thought for a while.

Ruan Yingyin: So what should we do? Will the water leak downstairs?

Jiang Xingyuan looked down at the phone and couldn't help but sigh, Ruan Yingyin is really a kind little hamster. The first reaction to this kind of thing is actually the neighbor downstairs.

It's good to be kind. A faint smile flashed in his eyes, and then disappeared quickly, worrying: "Well, I'll make a phone call now and ask someone to repair it as soon as possible."