21

Nguyen's house, dinner time.

Since the mother and daughter of the Yang family entered Ruan's house, Ruan Xudong came back every day to have dinner with the mother and daughter of the Yang family, and became a good husband and father.

He walked into the living room, glanced around, and asked Yang Qingwei, who was kneeling in front of the coffee table to do his homework: "Ruan Yingyin hasn't come back?"

Yang Qingwei put down the pen, stood up, and nodded: "Well, I told Yinyin to let her go home for dinner tonight. But she..."

She paused, then smiled awkwardly: "She doesn't want to come back."

Ruan Xudong angrily threw the briefcase on the sofa, his hands on his hips.

That night, Jiang Xingyuan's words kept echoing in his mind.

The Jiang Group has always been the target Ruan Xudong wanted to win over. Jiang Xingyuan is the only heir of the Jiang Group, and Ruan Xudong naturally wants to have a good relationship.

But he didn't expect that Ruan Xudong was actually related to Ruan Yingyin, and that night, Jiang Xingyuan's attitude towards him was not good.

Originally, he maintained a good relationship with several vice presidents of Jiang's Group, but I don't know what Jiang Xingyuan has done. The vice presidents of Jiang's Group are unwilling to answer his calls these days.

Ruan Xudong was so angry that he wanted to ask Ruan Yingyin. But Ruan Yingyin blocked his phone number, and he used his subordinate's mobile phone to call again, but when he heard his voice, Ruan Yingyin hung up without saying a word.

Afterwards, he asked Yang Qingwei, but Yang Qingwei actually said that Jiang Xingyuan was in the same class as them, and Ruan Yingyin was at the same table!

Ruan Xudong didn't even know about this.

He always thought that Jiang Xingyuan went to study abroad, because he had heard from the vice presidents of Jiang's Group.

If Ruan Xudong knew, this situation would not be the case now.

After all, if Ruan Yingyin and Jiang Xingyuan were at the same table, it would be too beneficial to have a good relationship.

Ruan Yingyin's daughter, although everything else is not good, she looks like her mother and is very beautiful.

Beautiful women, no man will not like.

It's just too late now.

Ruan Xudong became angrier the more he thought about it.

"Dad, don't be angry." Yang Qing said slightly, "I'll find Yinyin tomorrow and persuade her to come back..."

"What to persuade!" Ruan Xudong became angry at once. Looking at Yang Qingwei's aggrieved appearance, he knew that Yang Qingwei must have been scolded by Ruan Yingyin.

He said, "She won't come back, right? Well, if she doesn't come back, she'll never come back! I'd rather see how she's doing outside alone!"

As for Jiang Xingyuan.

Ruan Xudong looked at Yang Qingwei, his face turned slightly, and he showed a smile: "Qingwei, you said that your roommate is Liang Yuan?"

Yang Qingwei blushed slightly and nodded.

Ruan Xudong looked at Yang Qingwei's expression, thinking that there was a drama, he asked, "How is your relationship with him?"

Yang Qing coughed slightly: "It's okay."

Ruan Xudong patted Yang Qingwei on the shoulder: "Qingwei, Ruan Yingyin's father is unreliable, and I can only rely on you in the future. The Liang Group has strong funds. If you can have a good relationship with Liang Yuan, it will be beneficial to us."