27

Jiang Xingyuan threw the phone to the passenger seat beside him. Then the car rushed out instantly, as fast as a dark red lightning.

Jiang Yaozhi was the first to know the grades, and the official grades SMS will be sent tomorrow.

So Ruan Yingyin didn't know that the results had come out.

When Jiang Xingyuan rang her doorbell, she was watching Animal World. This episode of Animal World is about wolves.

When she heard the bell, she pressed the pause button, put the pillow in her hand aside, and opened the door for Jiang Xingyuan.

His delicate facial features are like fine porcelain, but at the moment they are covered with a layer of black gauze, his eyelids droop slightly, and his long and dense eyelashes cover the danger and evil in his eyes.

Jiang Xingyuan seemed to have just returned from hell, with an aura that made Ruan Yingyin very uncomfortable.

Ruan Yingyin just opened the door, and the door only opened a crack, he just stretched out his hand and pushed it open, forcibly squeezed in.

She let go of the handle, stepped aside, and asked anxiously, "Classmate Jiang, what's the matter with you?"

Jiang Xingyuan kicked the door, his sullen eyes fell on Ruan Yingyin, full of scrutiny and inquiry.

A few days before the exam, when he was lying on the table and closed his eyes, he heard the whispers of Ruan Yingyin and Yang Tongyu.

Ruan Yingyin lowered his voice, "I heard that you are the last in our class."

Yang Tongyu also lowered the volume, his voice was very soft, but he could hear pride, "That's right, it's me"

Ruan Yingyin said with some shame, "I used to be the last one."

Yang Tongyu said happily, "That's really fateful. I see you being serious on weekdays, and I thought you were a scholar."

Ruan Yingyin was a little depressed, "I'm not, I used to have poor grades. Although I want to start studying hard this semester, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up. Classmate Yang, who do you think will be the last of the two of us this time?"

Yang Tongyu is very confident, "It should be you. After all, you are new here, and you are not familiar with the way our school teachers produce papers."

Ruan Yingyin was a little surprised, "Is there anything special about the exam papers issued by our school teachers?"

Yang Tongyu said, "The answer to the multiple-choice math question has a particularly high probability of being given C. I don't tell him the average person."

Jiang Xingyuan couldn't listen anymore, and looked a little irritable and raised his head.

The two who whispered immediately returned to the bridge road, Yang Tongyu turned to play his single-player game, and Ruan Yingyin continued to do her homework.

As if nothing happened.

He sneered in his heart at that time, Ruan Yingyin and Yang Tongyu were really rookies pecking at each other.

However, Yang Tongyu was right. Ruan Yingyin's grades in the last life were really worse than Yang Tongyu's. After transferring to Qinzhong, he replaced Yang Tongyu as the last one in the class.

Even if Ruan Yingyin didn't know what was wrong in her life and started to study hard, it is estimated that she would still be the last one.

But he never imagined that after the results came out, Ruan Yingyin was actually the first place.