16

Yang Ruorou looked at Ruan Yingyin's slightly angry eyes, paused for a moment, and said, "Yinyin, what's wrong? Is it because Qingwei lives in your room? It's okay, don't be angry, Auntie will let Qingwei move out. ."

Before she could speak, Ruan Yingyin had already come downstairs. She stopped three steps away from Yang Ruorou, shook her head and said, "No need, let her live, I'm leaving."

After speaking, Ruan Yingyin walked towards the door.

Ruan Xudong was furious, afraid of his chopsticks on the dining table, stood up, pointed at Ruan Yingyin: "Ruan Yingyin, stop for me! What are you doing? What are you doing? You don't live at home, your room is the best, What's wrong with letting Qingwei live?"

Ruan Yingyin's hand had already stopped on the handle of the door, she turned around, met Ruan Xudong's eyes, and said, "Didn't I just let her live here? I didn't let her move out of my room, just me I don't want to live here."

Ruan Yingyin looked at the back of Ruan Xudong, Yang Qingwei whose mouth was slightly raised.

Yang Qingwei was very happy to see such a scene, and she most hoped that Ruan Yingyin and Ruan Xudong would break up.

At the beginning, Yang Qingwei thought that Ruan Yingyin would definitely be difficult to deal with. But unexpectedly, Ruan Yingyin actually moved out of Ruan's house by herself, and now she is in conflict with Ruan Xudong.

If the identities of the two people were reversed now, Yang Qingwei thought that she would definitely endure it, pretend to be pitiful in front of Ruan Xudong, and win Ruan Xudong's sympathy.

But obviously, Ruan Yingyin was not her. Then Ruan Yingyin is destined to be her Yang Qingwei's defeat.

In the future, Yang Qingwei will become the female president of the Ruan Group, and Ruan Yingyin will probably only achieve nothing, and she will not worry about which man will take care of her so that she can eat and drink.

Ruan Yingyin knew the plot of the original book, and of course she also knew these thoughts in Yang Qingwei's heart.

Therefore, Ruan Yingyin planned to endure when she was just wearing the book.

She tried not to conflict with Ruan Xudong, and promised to go home on weekends.

But just standing in front of the room occupied by Yang Qingwei, Ruan Yingyin didn't want to bear it anymore.

Now that the Silver Fox brand skin lotion has been introduced to the market, although it is only a small area, of course, good products can be spread around a hundred times. She will not be short of customers in the future, so she will not be short of money.

It's easy to say that if you have money, she is not uncommon in the Ruan family.

Ruan Yingyin glanced at Yang Qingwei and Yang Ruorou. Although she was angry, she was still kind when she spoke: "Do you all like Dove occupying a magpie's nest so much? Ruan Group still has half of my mother's shares, without my mother, Ruan's The group would not be where it is today."

Ruan Yingyin was telling the truth. In the entanglement between Ruan Xudong, Yang Ruorou, and Li Da, Li Da was indeed at fault. But the Nguyen Group would not have succeeded without Li Da.

But now, Li Da died in a car accident and died unexpectedly without a will. All of Li Da's property was inherited by Ruan Xudong.

Ruan Xudong was completely blown up when he heard Ruan Yingyin's words. He picked up the dishes on the table and threw them at Ruan Yingyin: "Ruan Yingyin, shut up the fuck! The Ruan family villa is mine, who will I let live in? Where do you live, what do you call a dove occupying a magpie's nest? What is it that without your mother, the Nguyen Group would not be where it is today? Where did you put me?!"