68

Ears are itchy, itchy to the heart.

Ruan Yingyin felt that her whole body was on fire.

Shame and other things made Ruan Yingyin wave her paw at Jiang Xingyuan who was in front of her without even thinking about it. Her original intention was to keep him away from her, but unexpectedly, her paw swiped directly to his lips.

Everyone was stunned.

The claws on the lips are a little prickly, and it hurts a little when swung over. But there was something in the pain. Jiang Xingyuan's smile in the corner of his eyes was a bit coquettish, and he took advantage of the situation to kiss Ruan Yingyin's paw.

Jiang Xingyuan's lips were soft and warm, and the temperature passed from his claws, getting hotter and hotter, so hot that Ruan Yingyin couldn't breathe.

And that paw, the entire claw was stiff, as if it was not hers anymore.

With a bang, Ruan Yingyin was immediately stunned. She panicked, and the whole mouse quickly backed away. However, he retreated too quickly, one foot stepped in the air with his five fingers, and the whole mouse fell backwards and almost fell to the ground.

Fortunately, Jiang Xingyuan reached out another hand in time to fix her body.

The laughter seemed to emanate from his chest, with a charming magnetism: "Why are you so careless? Don't worry, you can take your time to see."

"" Who wants to see it, she doesn't want to see it

Ruan Yingyin was almost on the verge of crying. She is very young now and cannot escape in his Wuzhishan.

She simply closed her eyes, shrank her head, covered her small ears with her paws, and didn't move.

Focus on being a silver fox hamster who can't see or hear.

She doesn't know what Jiang Xingyuan said or did, she doesn't know anything.

In addition to taking away Ruan Xudong, Yang Qingwei, and Yang Ruorou, the police also searched the villa.

In the trash can that was about to be taken away by the property at the door, I found the mobile phone and SI card that should have been in the safe.

Both have signs of damage, but fortunately, the damage was not thorough enough, and the professionals repaired it soon.

This became the key evidence that Ruan Xudong bought the murderer and murdered him. Coupled with Zhao Chunmei's testimony, and some details that did not attract attention back then, the criminal facts of Ruan Xudong's murder of Li Da were basically a certainty.

Although Ruan Xudong didn't admit it, he didn't deny it either. He just kept silent on this matter and didn't want to say a word.

In other respects, he said a lot, and his expression was very excited and fearful: "Comrade police, someone wanted to kill me last night. Look at me now. If someone really wants to kill me, even if I am suspected of homicide, but other If someone harms me, don't you have to accept legal punishment?"

Ruan Xudong was injured everywhere, very embarrassed, and there were dried urine stains on his pants.

The police looked at each other, frowned, and said in a bad tone: "What's the matter with you?"

Ruan Xudong's face was bluish and swollen. He looked around and saw the claustrophobic and terrifying interrogation room. Then he looked at the handcuffs on his hands and closed his eyes with a painful expression: "It was Jiang Xingyuan, Jiang Xingyuan, who asked someone to beat me. Damn, he even tried to kill me on the edge of the dock last night."