75

The next day, most of Nguyen's R&D department resigned along with the head of the R&D department and moved to the Silver Fox Group.

Not only that, the Ruan family has several core executives, and they have long disliked the Ruan family under the leadership of Ruan Xudong. They also brought many excellent employees and jumped to the Silver Fox Group together.

Many people left, and the accident of Chairman Ruan Xudong made the Ruan Group feel panic. A few old foxes at the top were fighting for the management right with all their strength, and they were so anxious that they didn't care about their heads and tails.

In this case, Nguyen was completely confused. In less than a month, even Ruan's star product, the quality of the new batch of glazed water, has appeared flawed, and Ruan's stock price has dropped again and again. Jiang Xingyuan has asked Xu Hao to start to acquire part of the equity of the Ruan Group.

On the other hand, the Silver Fox Group has become more and more prosperous, showing a thriving state.

As Ruan Yingyin, who has the most shares in the Silver Fox Group, she doesn't care about the company's affairs. She handed the Silver Fox to Jiang Xingyuan and began to prepare for the upcoming final exam.

but

Jiang Xingyuan would disturb her.

For example, when she was studying hard, when he came back from the company, he would put the supper he bought for her on the way in front of her.

The supper was hot and had an attractive fragrance. Jiang Xingyuan didn't have to say anything or do anything, and Ruan Yingyin was distracted.

She could only put down the pen in her hand, closed the cap, and put it in the pencil case. Then close the book, put it in a higher position, and eat the supper that Jiang Xingyuan pushed over.

After eating supper, she would wipe the table once, and after the table was dry, she would take off the book, reopen the place she saw last time, take out the pen from the pencil case, and read it again.

The most important point is that Ruan Yingyin read it chapter by chapter because of habit.

Before eating supper, if she only saw half of the chapter, when she re-read it, she would turn it back and look at the first word of the chapter.

After Jiang Xingyuan packed up the takeaway paper bag, he walked over to Ruan Yingyin, leaned over and said, "Didn't you already see it here?"

Ruan Yingyin was disturbed, her beautiful eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, and she explained to him seriously: "I want to watch it again."

"Why do you want to watch it again?" Jiang Xingyuan's face was almost close to Ruan Yingyin's, and he asked knowingly in his laughter.

Ruan Yingyin pushed him away, and was blushed by his annoying little face: "I just want to re-read it, you must not disturb me"

"Okay, don't disturb, don't disturb." Jiang Xingyuan patted her head, went back to the bedroom, took the pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash.

Ruan Yingyin rubbed her eyes and heard the pen in his hand that he put down after he closed the door.

The book in front of me can't stand anymore, it's all Jiang Xingyuan's fault.

He didn't do this once or twice. Later, when he came out of the shower, he would deliberately sit next to her on a stool, euphemistically calling it a review with her.

But when she finished reading a chapter, she would always find Jiang Xingyuan holding her chin and staring at her. And sometimes, I don't know why his hand is on her waist and when it reaches her waist