64

Jiang Xingyuan wore a black and gray knitted sweater, and spent the afternoon looking for bushes and grasses with a lot of dead leaves and soil on them.

However, at this time, there was a hamster in the knitted sweater.

This knitted yarn of his is very valuable. The materials used are all high-quality, and the elasticity is good. When Ruan Yingyin smashed it down, it bounced a few times.

Falling from such a high place, Ruan Yingyin felt a little uncomfortable even if she smashed into her clothes, as if her whole body was about to be shattered.

She couldn't even shout, she simply gave up her resistance, just bounced like that, and lay flat between Jiang Xingyuan's clothes.

It was dark, and the dim lights on both sides of the road lit up.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at the hamster in the clothes room, and the big stone in his heart fell to the ground.

However, before he could let out his breath, when he saw Ruan Yingyin who was motionless in the clothes room, he raised his breath again.

He hurriedly put the clothes in, his outstretched hand trembled slightly, and he lightly poked Ruan Yingyin who was motionless.

Ruan Yingyin felt a little dizzy, probably because she turned around a few times in fear.

Feeling that someone was poking her, she opened her eyes and stood up dizzy, stepping on the sweater under her claws.

However, the knitted sweater was uneven, she could not stand steady, and fell down again.

"Squeak." After Ruan Yingyin fell down, she didn't get up again as if she had accepted her fate. She simply unloaded all her strength, lay down between Jiang Xingyuan's clothes, slightly moved her left front paw in the air, and opened her eyes to greet her. Shangjiang Xing Yuan's line of sight.

This section of the journey is in the suburbs, and there are not many vehicles and pedestrians coming and going, so the street lights are not dense, and there is only one at a distance.

Coincidentally, there is a lamp under the ginkgo tree. In Ruan Yingyin's view at this moment, the lamp seems to be lit behind Jiang Xingyuan, smearing a bright light behind him.

He was clearly under the light, but the eyes that looked at her were as dark as deep pools.

Ruan Yingyin was taken aback.

Is he not happy to find her?

However, in the next second, Ruan Yingyin's body was empty, and a large, warm hand grabbed her in the palm of his hand.

The five fingers curled up, trapping her in the palm of her hand, making it difficult for her to move.

Jiang Xingyuan fell down and sat on the ground covered with ginkgo slices. He lowered his head and buried his face tightly between Ruan Yingyin's little fluffy body.

He clearly felt Ruan Yingyin's breathing, and it was continuous and powerful.

Ruan Yingyin widened her eyes.

She could feel Jiang Xingyuan's face, nose, and lips.

His lips exhaled a little heat, and all the heat fell on her.

Jiang Xingyuan held her tightly, his voice was low, like a cello, "Baby, you scared me."

The voice seemed to be ringing in my ears, and it seemed to be ringing in my heart.

Ruan Yingyin felt her chest vibrate.

Jiang Xingyuan closed his eyes and buried Ruan Yingyin in his palm to his face.