65

Not long after, Cheng Yang and Wei Xiang got out of the car and found Jiang Xingyuan under the ginkgo tree.

"Brother Yuan" in the driver's seat, Cheng Yang stuck his head out, shouting at Jiang Xing Yuan and waving.

Jiang Xingyuan and Ruan Yingyin stood up and walked over.

Cheng Yang and Ruan Yingyin in Jiang Xingyuan's hands looked at each other, "Brother Yuan, where did you find this mouse Ruan Yingyin? Is she near here?"

Ruan Yingyin looked at Cheng Yang with dark eyes and wanted to correct him again. She's not a mouse, she's a hamster

Jiang Xingyuan squinted, knocked on the window, and ordered, "Get down."

Cheng Yang remembered the speed of Jiang Xingyuan's car when he came during the day, and quickly said, "Brother Yuan, let me drive. You take the back seat."

"Get down." Jiang Xingyuan's tone was a little cold, and his face was a little impatient. He raised his chin towards Wei Xiangsong, the co-pilot, "You also get down."

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong looked at each other, then opened the door and got off.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at Cheng Yang, got into the car, and said lightly, "One last reminder, it's a hamster."

After he finished speaking, he slammed the car door and drove away, leaving Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong, who were dumbfounded, blowing the cold wind on the spot.

And this time, Jiang Xingyuan drove very steadily, neither fast nor slow, not like the speed of life and death in the morning.

In the room, Jiang Xingyuan put Ruan Yingyin on the soft sofa, then got up to get the medicine box.

Ruan Yingyin stood up, shook off the hair on her body, looked at her dirty body, raised her head and made a phone call gesture to Jiang Xingyuan who came out with the medicine box.

Jiang Xingyuan squatted in front of Ruan Yingyin and put the phone in front of her.

She walked over and typed I want to take a shower first

He immediately refused "No."

Ruan Yingyin paused for a moment, a little unable to believe why not

Jiang Xingyuan opened the medicine box, took out the alcohol, and explained to Ruan Yingyin, "You have a wound on your body, and the wound should not touch the water. After the wound is healed, I will give you a bath."

Ruan Yingyin lowered her head, the incandescent light in the room was very bright, and she could clearly see how dirty her hair was.

It doesn't matter how fast she presses her paw, it's the same after washing it first and then applying the medicine. I'm going to take a shower first, I'm sick.

Jiang Xingyuan took out the cotton swab in the medicine box, "wash it after you're done, I don't think you're dirty."

Ruan Yingyin ""

Ruan Yingyin, I despise myself for being dirty, and I can't sleep without washing.

Ruan Yingyinjiang classmate, count me please. You put the water in for me, then put me down, and I'll just wash it myself.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced down at the phone, then lifted his eyelids to look at Ruan Yingyin. His face was expressionless and looked a little cold.

Ruan Yingyin put her two front paws together, looking at him expectantly, with a little pleading in her eyes.

He rubbed his eyebrows, "The wound will hurt when it touches water."

Ruan Yingyin quickly shook her head, meaning it was okay.