67

Ruan Yingyin was so angry that she ignored Jiang Xingyuan all the way.

Jiang Xingyuan carried Ruan Yingyin back home, put her on the sofa, and asked her, "Are you hungry, do you want something to eat?"

Ruan Yingyin shrank her head and hid in her sweater, without moving.

He stretched out his finger and poked her body: "If you are thirsty, do you want to drink water?"

She ducked, turned, and turned her back to him.

Jiang Xingyuan raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I'm angry"

Ruan Yingyin snorted with her nose and covered her ears with her claws, as if I couldn't hear you, don't talk to me, I would ignore you.

He stretched out his hand, took off her paw covering her ears, and held it in the palm of his hand: "I'm really angry."

She struggled to turn around, staring at him with small dark eyes.

Jiang Xingyuan shook her pink paws: "Okay, I'm joking with you. If you're not a girlfriend, you shouldn't be a girlfriend."

It seems better to be a wife.

But Jiang Xingyuan didn't say this, he let go of her struggling paw: "Do you want to eat?"

Ruan Yingyin wiped her claws on the sweater, tilted her head and looked at him, remembering that he was joking just now, this is equivalent to an apology

Now that you've apologized, that's fine.

Ruan Yingyin nodded.

Jiang Xingyuan couldn't hold back, and reached out and rubbed Ruan Yingyin's head.

Ruan Yingyin squeaked and got into the sleeve of the sweater with difficulty, only to escape this disaster.

The second day is Saturday.

At nine in the morning, Zhao Chunmei walked into the police station with tears in her eyes.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the doorbell rang from the door of the Ruan family villa.

Yang Ruorou and Yang Qing looked at each other with a little fear in their eyes.

Last night, they received a text message from Ruan Xudong saying that they had boarded the ship, which reassured them and felt a little scared at the same time.

Ruan Xudong is no longer at home, there are only two women at home.

Yang Ruorou was the most worried. She was afraid that Jiang Xingyuan and the others could not find Ruan Xudong, so she would vent her anger with her daughter.

But although Yang Qingwei was also afraid, she obviously didn't think so.

Profits and risks always go hand in hand. Now that she has a lot of money, Ruan Xudong entrusted the company to her before leaving.

This means great opportunities.

Although she is still a high school student, Yang Qingwei believes that she is capable.

The doorbell rang a few more times, Yang Qingwei took a deep breath, and asked the bodyguards in the villa to keep them safe to see who it was.

The bodyguard walked to the door, glanced at it, and turned his head: "No one is outside."

Yang Qing frowned slightly, bit his lip and said, "Open it and see what's going on."

In this villa area, she expected that Jiang Xingyuan would not dare to do anything.

The bodyguard obeyed the order and opened the door, went out and took a look, only to see a car parked outside the door with a man bound and struggling in the car.