25

This afternoon, Ruan Xudong has a meeting to be held.

At the meeting, the manager of the propaganda department said: "Dong Ruan, recently there is a silver fox beauty lotion, which has been sticking to our colored glass water to stir up the heat."

Ruan Xudong frowned, with a serious expression: "Silver Fox Skin Lotion? What company?"

The manager of the propaganda department replied: "It's a three-nothing product of a micro-business."

Hearing this, Ruan Xudong shook his hand, a little impatient: "Since it is a three-no product, you can do it as usual. Next time, don't tell me this kind of thing."

As the chairman of the board, he is very busy with his work. He does not know how many documents to sign and how many meetings to open in the end of the day.

Is a three-no product also worth reporting to him? The work ability of this propaganda department manager is getting worse and worse!

The manager of the propaganda department was also hesitant before reporting the incident. He felt that Yinhu Water was just a three-no-brand brand, and their big company didn't care about it at all, just reported it as usual. After all, the procedures for Sanwu products are incomplete, and one report is required.

It's just a recent graduate who has been recruited recently, saying that this skin lotion is unusual and has a really good reputation. The new college student at the gate of the school, like a chicken blood, stayed up all night and wrote a document for him.

He took a look and thought it was really serious, so he said it at the meeting.

But no matter what, it was said by Ruan Dong.

He really shouldn't be reporting such a small thing! The manager of the propaganda department was so remorseful that he scolded the fresh graduate after the meeting.

When Ruan Xudong was in the car returning to Ruan's house, the graduate was walking out of the company gate crying and passing his car.

The meeting ended a little late, and when Ruan Xudong got home, Yang Ruorou had already prepared dinner.

It's just that Ruan Xudong didn't come back, and they didn't start either. Yang Ruorou was playing with the flower arrangement on the dining table, while Yang Qingwei was kneeling on the carpet, carrying English words on her back.

The first exam tomorrow morning is English. Yang Qingwei wanted to memorize a few more sentence examples before the exam.

When Ruan Xudong came back, this was what he saw.

A gentle and considerate wife, a hardworking daughter. And they are all waiting for their meals to come home from get off work.

Ruan Xudong enjoyed this kind of warmth very much.

When Li Da was alive before, Li Da was busier than him. Everything in the company is arranged by Li Da, and she will not go home until late at night.

On the contrary, he looks like he is eating soft rice!

And Ruan Yingyin, this daughter, doesn't know how to be filial at all. She eats by herself when she's hungry, and she doesn't know if she should wait for him to come back and use it together!

Because of the comparison before and after, Ruan Xudong was even more moved.

With a sincere smile on his face: "I'm back."

Hearing his voice, Yang Ruorou at the dining table turned around quickly, walked over quickly, took Ruan Xudong's briefcase in person, and said gently and thoughtfully, "Xudong, you're back. Are you tired? Hurry up and sit down to eat, I burned your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs."