15

Ruan Yingyin returned to Ruan's house. When she went back, the Ruan's house was lively and warm.

Wearing a simple apron, Yang Ruorou was coming out of the kitchen with vegetables in her hands.

Yang Ruorou's appearance is gentle and beautiful, like a classical beauty.

At this age, there are many wrinkles on her face, but she still has a gentle temperament.

Men eat this set the most.

After Ruan Yingyin went through the book, even if she had a good attitude towards Ruan Xudong, she had never seen Ruan Xudong smile at her. They all had serious faces.

But now, with a smile on his face, he lowered his head and said something to Yang Qingwei while helping set the table.

Ruan Yingyin stood at the door, feeling that they were the real family. She, including the original Ruan Yingyin in the book, are outsiders.

It's just that, why did they want her to go home on weekends? Ruan Yingyin couldn't figure out such a thing.

Yang Ruorou, who came out of the kitchen with the dishes, saw Ruan Yingyin standing at the door. A just right smile appeared on her face, "Yinyin is back, come in quickly."

Hearing Yang Ruorou's words, Ruan Xudong and Yang Qingwei stopped talking and turned to look at the door.

Ruan Yingyin pursed her lips, because of what happened in the sports equipment room and the earring that could never be found, she was not very interested.

She nodded, walked in with her schoolbag on her back, and said softly, "I'm back."

The atmosphere that was very warm just now was completely stagnant because of Ruan Yingyin's arrival.

Yang Qingwei stood behind Ruan Xudong, a slightly mocking smile appeared where Ruan Xudong could not see, and raised her eyebrows provocatively at Ruan Yingyin who was looking over.

Ruan Yingyin watched silently, feeling nothing in her heart. Carrying her schoolbag, she planned to go back to her room and put her things down.

Seeing that Ruan Yingyin was going upstairs, Ruan Xudong scolded dissatisfiedly, "Where are you going to have dinner? Didn't you see that I told you last night to let you come back for dinner. In the end, it was procrastinating, and I was so embarrassed to wait. I've been here for a while. Why, you have to play big cards at home, where are you going if you don't come to help with the utensils?"

Yang Ruorou glared at Ruan Xudong with a slight rebuke, then smiled and pulled Ruan Yingyin who stopped, and went to get the schoolbag on Ruan Yingyin's shoulder, "Yinyin, sit down and eat quickly. Go upstairs after eating."

Ruan Yingyin was very resistant when Yang Ruorou took her schoolbag.

There are her snacks in the schoolbag, and she will not let anyone take her schoolbag indiscriminately.

She took a few steps back cautiously.

The atmosphere changed instantly, Yang Ruorou was stunned for a moment, and the kind expression solidified on her face.

She was a little embarrassed and looked at Ruan Xudong subconsciously.

Ruan Xudong also saw it, and suddenly became furious, "Ruan Yingyin, what are you doing, your aunt Yang kindly asked you to eat first, but what are you doing, do you still have any gratitude? You have to be mad at me to be satisfied. ,is not it"

Ruan Yingyin frowned slightly, staring at Ruan Xudong's angry eyes.

She wasn't too scared, she felt that compared with Jiang Xingyuan's gaze, Ruan Xudong's gaze was almost the same as that of playing Jiajia.