70

Hearing this, Ruan Yingyin looked at Jiang Xingyuan blankly.

His words were endless, and she didn't know what he meant for a while.

Jiang Xingyuan turned his body sideways, held his head in one hand, and asked lightly, "You used to be a hamster spirit, why did you become Ruan Yingyin?"

Ruan Yingyin's heart thumped, and her small ears moved slightly.

Jiang Xingyuan didn't ask her much about the past, and Ruan Yingyin naturally wouldn't take the initiative to mention it.

After all, she didn't want to tell Jiang Xingyuan that she came through a book, and this world is a book.

She felt that if Jiang Xingyuan knew that he was a villain in the book and that his fate was in the hands of the author, he would be crazy.

And if you tell him about it, it's like telling him that I know everything about you. Knowing that you were finally betrayed by everyone in your last life and froze to death on the street.

These things are the sad past that a person is most reluctant to let outsiders know and wants to bury in his heart for a lifetime.

According to Jiang Xingyuan's character, if other people know about it, that other person's ending will not be very good.

Ruan Yingyin has always felt that wealth cannot be revealed, and that if you know too much, you should pretend that you don't know, so that you can live comfortably and live for a long time.

After she figured it out, she lowered her head and typed: I told you that it was because of an accident that I became Ruan Yingyin.

Before "Oh what an accident", Jiang Xingyuan didn't ask much about Ruan Yingyin's past, because he also had many secrets in his own past, and he didn't want Ruan Yingyin to know about it. So subconsciously, he didn't go to ask Ruan Yingyin's past.

But he felt something was wrong. He didn't think it before, but when Ruan Yingyin comforted him just now, he noticed it.

In the matter of Ruan Xudong and Yang Qingwei, Ruan Yingyin, who is the center of the vortex, seems to be an outsider. Seeing Yang Qingwei being released, Ruan Yingyin should be the one who cares the most, but she came to comfort him

Ruan Yingyin: A car accident.

Thinking of this, Ruan Yingyin was still a little sad. She crossed the road honestly and obeyed the traffic rules, but she didn't expect to be bumped into the world in this book by the driver of the wine rack.

Jiang Xingyuan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt a little distressed.

He stretched out his hand, patted her head lightly, and asked softly, "Will I have a nightmare now?"

Ruan Yingyin didn't hide, she didn't feel how sad she died in a car accident. But now when Jiang Xingyuan asked this question, she felt that her nose was a little sour, and she felt aggrieved: No, she was just a little afraid of crossing the road.

After she came through the book, the nightmares for several days were all about Jiang Xingyuan, but she didn't dream about her car accident.

Jiang Xingyuan gently rubbed her ears: "It's okay, I won't let you cross the road alone in the future."

Ruan Yingyin felt a little sweet and sour in her heart.

Her ears were itchy from being rubbed by him. She ducked and pushed the phone away from him. She was a little embarrassed and changed her back paws. .

Jiang Xingyuan shrugged, not taking her words to heart.

Anyway, from now on, he will not give Ruan Yingyin a chance to cross the road alone.