39

Jiang Xingyuan entered from the east gate of the playground and stopped at the end of 3000 meters.

The playground was crowded with people all over the place at the moment. The track was surrounded by water, and there was no competition on the track at all. He pushed aside the crowd and squeezed in.

The surrounding students were very dissatisfied, and just wanted to scold them, but when they saw that it was Jiang Xingyuan, they all swallowed their swear words and made room for Jiang Xingyuan.

He squeezed among the crowd, watching Ruan Yingyin rushing not far away.

Her face was filled with joy and happiness, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly.

Her final sprint was so fast that even the wind speed she felt was different from what they felt.

The wind ruffled her hair and blew away her hamster-patterned headband.

There were crazy screams around, and it was Ruan Yingyin who had reached the end.

She ran a few steps forward according to her inertia, and then stopped, panting violently, bent over, and put her hands on her legs.

Liu Qin and their class teacher ran to Ruan Yingyin, surrounded Ruan Yingyin in the middle, and helped him to rest aside.

It's too noisy around, what Ruan Yingyin is awesome, Ruan Yingyin is my goddess, I love Ruan Yingyin's excited confession, Jiang Xingyuan couldn't hear what those teachers and Ruan Yingyin said, only Ruan Yingyin shook his head, the corners of his mouth remained the same. There is a smile, looking a bit shy and embarrassed.

Should be a compliment.

Ruan Yingyin was really different from the Ruan Yingyin he knew in his previous life. The longer they got along, the stronger this feeling became. At first, he blamed it on the butterfly effect. The hatred in his previous life made him reluctant to think about it. He just wanted to take revenge on her and make her feel bad.

But now, he couldn't fool himself.

Their personalities are different, their abilities are different, their habits are different, their handwriting is different, and everything is different except their bodies.

Jiang Xingyuan was reborn. If it was before his rebirth, he would not think about strange things. But now, I have to think about it.

After the women's 3000 meters, it is a relay race immediately. The relay race is based on grades, first senior three, then senior two, and finally senior one.

Seeing that Ruan Yingyin took the first place, Yang Tongyu happily went over to say congratulations, and went to find Liang Yuan.

Liang Yuan only signed up for two long-distance running events, 1,500 meters and 3,000 meters, and both won first place.

Liang Yuan is also an athlete, but he prefers and is better at long-distance running than sprinting. But in fact, Liang Yuan is also very good in sprinting. Although it is not as good as Jiang Xingyuan, if Liang Yuan can replace Jiang Xingyuan in the relay, their chance of winning the first place is much higher.

Liang Yuan had just finished 3000 meters before this, and he would rest in the stands and be with Yang Qingwei.

Although it is very unkind to let a person who has finished 3000 meters run a relay race. But Yang Tongyu had no choice.

"Liang Yuan." Although Yang Tongyu prefers Jiang Xingyuan, he is also an adult, the world of adults is not black and white, and his relationship with Liang Yuan is okay, "Jiang Xingyuan can't participate. In the relay race later, can you replace him?"