4

Jiang Xingyuan let go of Ruan Yingyin's clothes.

Ruan Yingyin hurriedly took a step back to the wall, and then looked at the person who came.

It was a sunny and handsome boy, and he was over 180 in height, and he looked slightly shorter than Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at the boy in front of him. His face was gloomy, but he still had a bloodthirsty smile: "Liang Yuan, what, a hero saves beauty"

When Ruan Yingyin heard the name, she said in her heart that it was true.

Seeing the appearance of this sunshine boy, she guessed that this person is the original male protagonist Liang Yuan, who completely defeated Jiang Xingyuan in the back.

Liang Yuan's eyes were clear and bright, like a hero who punishes evil and promotes good in a martial arts novel. He first gave Ruan Yingyin a reassuring smile, then looked at Jiang Xingyuan, and said coldly, "Jiang Xingyuan, this is the school, not your Jiang family. Bullying female classmates at school is something you can do too."

Cheng Yang squeezed his fingers, raised his chin and said, "Liang Yuan, how busy are you to bully female classmates, open your eyes and take a good look, our Yuan brother is caring for female classmates, I'm afraid The female classmates can't get enough to eat, so they hand-feed the female classmates."

Wei Xiangsong lifted the frame of the mirror, his eyes fell on Liang Yuan's hand holding Jiang Xingyuan, and reminded, "Liang Yuan, let go of your hand."

When Liang Yuan saw Jiang Xingyuan let go of Ruan Yingyin, he let go when he heard the words. He looked at Ruan Yingyin who was hiding by the wall, and his heart softened, and the desire to protect came up.

He stood in front of Ruan Yingyin and said to Jiang Xingyuan, "Don't let me see you bullying her in the future, or I will tell the dean."

Cheng Yang bent down and laughed as if he had heard a joke.

Jiang Xingyuan also tilted his head and hooked the corners of his mouth, then reached out and picked up Liang Yuan's shirt, and punched Liang Yuan's face with a punch, "Okay, I'll wait."

Liang Yuan is not weak. These children of your family have been playing Sanda since elementary school. He avoided Jiang Xingyuan's fist, and the two of them fought together.

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong saw this and surrounded Liang Yuan.

Liang Yuan's friends stopped watching and joined the battle.

Ruan Yingyin, the center of the incident just now, was huddled in the corner and forgotten.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, she quickly took the big white umbrella and quickly slipped away while they were fighting together and the scene was chaotic.

Before slipping away, she glanced at the food on the ground and felt a little distressed.

As for Liang Yuan, who stood up for her, Ruan Yingyin didn't feel much.

In the original book, Ruan Yingyin actually has a favorite person in his heart, the male protagonist Liang Yuan.

In high school, Liang Yuan also helped Ruan Yingyin like this. Therefore, Ruan Yingyin secretly promised Liang Yuanfang.

However, Liang Yuan is a kind and upright young man. He draws his sword to help when he sees injustice, and is very kind to his classmates and friends. But in his heart, he only loves the heroine in the book.

In the end, Ruan Yingyin was unable to love her, did a lot of wrong things, was kicked out of Ruan's family, and became Jiang Xingyuan's lover. In the end, it was used by Liang Yuan and the heroine to harm Jiang Xingyuan.